Wednesday MLB Total!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 68-30-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Well, since I was clearly on the wrong side of yesterdays easy winner, let try for a repeat performance.

KC/Minn UNDER 9

UNDER has hit in the last 5 meetings between these 2 teams, so recent past supports this pick....Bannister is pretty good, never got to watch him until his last start, I like him....The UNDER is 2-9 in Bannisters starts this season. Bonser had a strong outing in his last start vs the Royals, going 5 K'ing 8, and then the pen came in and held the Royals for the shutout....UNDER is 8-1-1 in minnesotas last 10 home games, and I see no reason why this doesnt go under either.

BOL today everyone

Yesterday was the first time in 3 days I didn't tail you :D Guess what happened :D.

Nice hit last night Hile :cheers:

GL tonight

This goes way over. j/k :23_30_107::23_30_107:

Stayed away last night and it's a good thing I did. :10_5_137:

Awesome season you are having my friend. Hope you hit your goal. I like tonight's play. Good luck tonight.

please help me

hile, i wanted to folow your picks yesterday but by mistake i put under 8 on san diego/ arizona game but for today not yesterday game..what is your advise..to leave the bet or to place another bet for over 8?..

Well it looks like the number moved your way again bro. I was able to get some UNDER 9 (-130) in my little baby round robins... tough to go under 8.5 in an AL game but I really like the KC kid and Minny just ain't letting anyone score at home these days, so it looks good...

couldn't pull trigger @ -130... considering u8.5-102, but like CKR said...

Over is 4-1 in Bonser's last 5 starts vs. American League Central
---this is the only trend not in favor of the under

Bannister looking solid, and Boof getting his act together...

what do you think about u8.5 @ nearly a coin flip???

Who amongst us mortals could question a Hile selection?

I'm riding all the way, w/o shame.

GL buddy and keep it up

andrei....id say leave it as is....its still petco park were talking about, i still think that has a good shot of going under.....

your play is looking good so far.....should have tailed you.....i won on tor. under and have cubs under pending

News Bulletin:Lightning strikes again, for the 69th time.

Simply irresistible.

Ka-ching, my favorite sound effect.

Thanks a million, you magnificent genius

Back