Wednesday MLB Total!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 60-24-4
Favs (-140 or less) 30-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Baltimore/Seattle UNDER 8

Bedard would have such a better record if he played for a better team, but he plays for Baltimore. Bedard has thrown 2 straight shutouts and rolls his strikeout lead into Seattle tonite, where hes facign a pitcher who has really, IMO, overachieved this season. Washburn has a 3.85 ERA this year and that improves to 2.70 in his last three. What benefits Washburn is that hr gets to face a Tejada-less, Mora-less lineup, which means the most dangerous threat they have is Nick Markakis, lol......I see no reason to believe that this scores very much.

BOL today everyone

Hile, good stuff...im winning nicely from you !! Keep up the good work !!

How's your dog?? what sort of puppy is it?? i got a golden retriever puppy...just ripped the paper off of my wall yesterday !

mcmug, thanks for the kind words....and welcome to CTG...I have a standard poodle and its roughly 5 months old right now....it wasnt a break, just badly bruised....were keeping herr off the foot as much aswe can..

blue....eagles......ty, and gl tonite

i like it, kazmir is very hittable,and Colon's 7.71 ERA and 2.14 WHIP over his last 3 dont imspire me much

heads up hile.. i have seen at a few places there is a pitching change tonight for baltimore. cabrera will pitch..i am trying to find out if its 100%, just a heads up

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=7>Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:05 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES | STANDINGS | WEATHER
Pitching Change D Cabrera(R) for E Bedard(L)
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>929</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Baltimore Orioles
D CABRERA -R
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+1 ½ -155</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+132</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>O: 8 ½ -120</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>930</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Seattle Mariners
J Washburn -L
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-1 ½ +135</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-142</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>U: 8 ½ +100 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So there is finally a way to keep my man Hile out of the winner's circle after all!

We'll get 'em tomorrow, thanks again

i have never made a play at matchbook this season where the SP has changed after i placed my bet. will my wager be voided automatically? my wager at matchbook reads:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="evenrow"><td>Baltimore (Bedard) at Seattle (Washburn)</td><td>Total</td><td>Under 8.0 (BAL/SEA)</td><td align="right">-105</td><td align="right">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

i know the rule reads:
Listed pitchers apply. Both pitchers listed must start or all wagers will be cancelled and refunded.

but i have a fear of being screwed over and not having any recourse

i know the rule reads:
Listed pitchers apply. Both pitchers listed must start or all wagers will be cancelled and refunded.

but i have a fear of being screwed over and not having any recourse

Check your account. It should already be straight.

Back