Wednesday MLB Total Play!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 48-19-2
Favs (-140 or less) 28-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Yanks/O's UNDER 8.5

Not sure why this game isn't at 7.5??? Clemens already has 2 unders on his belt, and the teams hes played this year have scored a total of 9 runs in 4 games, so even the pen is getting it done for him and not blowing games. Factor in he gets to face a Tejada-less Baltimore lineup (which was pretty crappy before he left) and things look good for the Yanks tonite....Other side there Bedard, the one pitcher from the O's thats been truly good this year. 4-1 K to walk ratio and the UNDER has hit in 7 of his last 10. 5-1 Yanks

BOL today everyone

GL hile75. i've been following ur picks for awhile now and you made me alot of money. thanks bro. love the pick tonite. :bow:

hile,

i am deeply in love with your selections and presence here at CTG. if you could, please keep posting and also if it isnt too much to ask provide me with your home address so i can come and make sweet love to you to thank you. you are the best thing that has ever happen to me and i do not want to lose you for one day here on the boards. please, let me show you how much you mean to me. thanks.

your lover always,

-Steed

bol today brotha!

nyy/bal under 8.5 :shake:

and let's not forget the swing-happy skankees face the mlb strikeout leader in bedard (121 k's)

mutso....I can try tonite, but no guarantees, i usually do it in the morning.

bluechip - great number i didnt bring up, but thanks for adding it....yank are so in the tank again right now this might score even less then i think.

steed - i'm speechless, lol

mutso....I can try tonite, but no guarantees, i usually do it in the morning.

bluechip - great number i didnt bring up, but thanks for adding it....yank are so in the tank again right now this might score even less then i think.

steed - i'm speechless, lol

I was trying to be a kiss ass. I do read your thread, but I was being sarcastic. Kinda like the guys that ask for MrBator to come and post his plays

fair enough mut....I'm usually in bed by 10:30 eastern, so I watch the end of the 7 oclock games and the start of the 10's......wake up in the am to do my research and post and head off to work..

fair enough mut....I'm usually in bed by 10:30 eastern, so I watch the end of the 7 oclock games and the start of the 10's......wake up in the am to do my research and post and head off to work..

Congrats tonight.

Yeah I have noticed you are usealy up and on the boards pretty early because I am up around 7 am going to gym and when I get back you are usueally out.

Keep making everyone money! Great job.

Back