Wednesday MLB Plays

$$CMoney$$

Don of Sepcon
20-19-1 (-.92) MLB YTD

2006_10_sbeltrancards.jpg
Rockies vs Mets Over (9.5) +105 2 Units

The Mets hitters have had some great carrer sucess off of Fogg and Pelfrey has been far from impressive this year...Both Fogg and Pelfrey are sporting some very high WHIP's and ERA's so far this year and I think after the off night last night the bats will wake up today for some BP with these pitchers on the mound...Mets win 10-6:cheers:
Good Luck today Guys:shake:

Loved this one til I read the "ump stalking thread". You and ETG make some valid points. Fogg & Pelf are really lacking command of the zone right now. Usually when i second-guess myself and pass, the play hits. Hope ya cash it buddy.

Thanks Grind:cheers:...I looked into the ump situation as well and that definetly has an affect on hitters and is definitly something I look at when playing a total but I think it has more of an effect on walks than hits and both Fogg and Pelfrey are giving up more than 1 hit per inning...Last time Welkie did a Mets/Rocks game 11 runs were scored and Im thinking we see DD runs tommorow as well:shake:

Thanks Throw...Nice hit for us:cheers:

I never would have imagined this thing hitting without a single Mets Run lol:wacka wacka:

Rain delay is over in Chicago and the wind is coming straight in. Mench just hit a ball that would have been killed on a normal day. It was caught at the track

Thanks Ret...It sure is:cheers:

Thanks SignalCaller...Appreciate it and GL to you as well:cheers:

Thanks ETG...Get em tonight:cheers:

Thanks Scourge...Ive got one but I think it gets rained out:cheers:

Back