Wednesday MLB Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
2 of the 3 games I lost yesterday were all bitterly blown by the bullpen. the rockies game was bad for me. I envisioned a 6-0 day, and went 3-3 instead...

Pittsburgh -110 to win 1 unit

Snell is the only good thing about Pittsburgh. Hopefully we dont just get crushed again like we have been lately, we need to figure out how to produce offense other then Nady and Mclouth.

Detriot -162 to win 1 unit

One of the hotter teams in the league right now...

Cincinatti -141 to win 1 unit

Good home team, while the Astro's are garbage on the road, expect Cinci to take this down in a blowout.

Atlanta -137 to win 1 unit

Bouncing back from a home shut out is usually pretty good odds for the next game at home...

Brewers +128 to bet 1 unit

Like the brewers at home, Philly on a 3 game winnign streak, but 2 of those wins are because of just ridiculous bullpen performances by the rockies...

Padres -139 to win 1 unit

Giants are horrible. Thats it.

Prolly gonna be on the Brewer. Their 5-0 vs LHP and Hamels should be #6. Can't figure why their a decent dog though, besides Bush is crap.

Prolly gonna be on the Brewer. Their 5-0 vs LHP and Hamels should be #6. Can't figure why their a decent dog though, besides Bush is crap.

Same game in Milw late last year was -130 so they jacked up the price some an even better reason to bacl Milw here I think...probably an over as well though....:cheers:

gl alex

like the pirates as well.

not a fan of padres here , even with bluechips favorite athlete on the hill

bol

I like the Brews today, but I'm a little skeptical about their bullpen. They almost shit the bed yesterday....never the less they held on not like *ahhheym...under my breath*..."ROCKIES"

If the brewers lost yesterday I would have killed someone. I think the bullpen problem was happing a couple of years ago where they were blowing it left and right

Thesportsthing / Sportsnut - GL I hope the Brewers cash for us, and Gagne doesnt blow another one. GL on the over if you go for it Sportsnut, always like to see im on the same side as you.

Vegas - Me and you seem to be on the Pirates together all the time. Hopefully they cash, but I feel pretty confident. The one problem I think we have is Pujols has always played AMAZING against the Pirates. The good news is Snell is the only pitcher to have good numbers against him
Also about the Padres I think that Maddux has played really well this year. I mean obviously he was gonna lose the game after the 22 inning outing. I like him to bounce back after a bad outing last time (against one of the hottest teams in the league no less)

Peldas - good luck im a fan and I have money on them , its the worst feeling if they lose

reNewOrleans - I feel like a bunch have crossed my path this year

Bluechip - I havent looked around but are a lot of people agaisnt the Breweres tonight?

Spooks - GL man, hopefully they come through

Back