Wednesday MLB Discussion

Lean Houston since at 17-5 best record on Wednesday in MLB
Dallas is on 4 6-2 record also lean over because mid 8 ERA with ump will probably lead to over
Also think I may end up on Philadelphia for odd reasons

Lean Houston since at 17-5 best record on Wednesday in MLB
Dallas is on 4 6-2 record also lean over because mid 8 ERA with ump will probably lead to over
Also think I may end up on Philadelphia for odd reasons

Technically Boston has better Wednesday record at 16-4 percentage wise :rubbingin:
and Price has been on fire but nyy smashes lefties....hmmmm

I hate seeing May in Texas. Home teams 7-3 last 10 with him but how do you not play Tampa.' Is Paxton playing?You can make arguments for Stratton The other pitcher career has been 1-8 on 4 I believe and just generally bad. Homer ump. In any case I expect Houston to just smash their opponent today. I would be very careful in the Cubs at Arizona game. Arizona just lost on their best day and Robbie is good on 4. Hamels starting to have problems on 4 I think. Arizona is dead but they still have a talented team and could erupt

I noticed that too but some how is only 2-1 in 10 starts there, 5+ ERA & 1.50+ WHIP. Cubs bats seem to be coming alive again.

I noticed that too but some how is only 2-1 in 10 starts there, 5+ ERA & 1.50+ WHIP. Cubs bats seem to be coming alive again.

Huh..55ip 18er over last 10 starts is under 3 era best I can figure and maybe he didn't get decision but az has won 3 of his last 4 starts..a marked improvement over his earlier performance

Edit..maybe I see what you meant now..5 era at home, I was going last 10 overall and dont have numbers now for L10 @home so you are probably right because he was terrible not that long ago

Last edited:
Books value the Yanks as about 5 cents better, Severino as about 10 cents better, and the standard 15 cent edge being at home. Those 30 cents are what gets you to -140, the line is generally fair.

I wouldn't touch Severino with a ten foot pole right now though, especially not against a good team off a loss.

Assuming Betts and Benintendi are back in the line up tonight.. this one screams over to me.

Bos-NY- Over is 15-1-2 in last 18 Guccione games.

Morning game goes in 22 minutes
Average bet on Flaherty due to personal skill and weak opponent

Still interest in Philadelphia
probable small bet on Stratton despite homer ump
Erlin just not very good

I leaned F5 under 4.5 in ATL since neither line up seen either pitcher. But ump Wolf is major over.
0510b39e847f6e574f3952c099acbf7c.png

Touissant has some wicked stuff but feel like he could get in trouble with this umpire. No Carpenter either. Flaherty's day splits are sparkly clean. Tougher on lefties than righties too.

Still interest in Philadelphia
probable small bet on Stratton despite homer ump
Erlin just not very good

Phils knocked Thor around 2 weeks ago, but then Thor shuts down Boston in Fenway last Sunday night. No clue which Thor we get here.

If the Cards find themselves with the WC, it will be a cakewalk for the Brewers or whoever. These guys just don't hit.

The Texas pitcher is very good in the day.
Considering a small first half under and trying a in game bet on Tampa later
I have said before that this game is dangerous due to the coin flip situation with May this allows us some cheap looking at the game

Last edited:
Just went over. I did have a smaller bet on Rays I was hoping to add to.
Covey is good on 6 but still thinking this is a disaster. Going to wait on the line ups but if Cleveland lets up I imagine it would be next gam ebefore Boston not on a Wednesday and not when Carrasco is off 3 losses and playing at home and on a major day

I cannot figure -60 in the yanks game. I would have thought -25 to -35 max. Severino with struggles recently but he pitches well against us as a rule. Price has been very good of late and this may be the game he loses the jinx....maybe. So the value has to be with the sox, they have their very best offensive lineup, a rested pen (albeit not the strongest one) and almost their best defensive unit (JD in right..yikes) Over seems like a play

reverse run line always a good bet with sox when you feel they have the advantage and they have their good lineup....doesn't come around very often but tonight qualifies in my book

BOS win clinches the division on yanks field.....again. :rofl:

I think there is some value in COL +190 (again)...just cant bring myself to back t.anderson

It seems the elephant in the room with Price is the Yankees and importantly Yankee stadium. Terrible history

He got wrecked twice in bronx this year plus he is home/day guy, but his rest is perfect for him

Last edited:
sevi has actually pitched pretty good against us and we haven't hit him all that well, 2 runs over the first two games and 12.67 innings and 4 runs over 5.67 in the last game....but this will be the 4th time we've seen him so that will help

Back