Wednesday MLB Discussion Thread

Hendricks has a 6.00 ERA in eight starts in Great American. With the prof I don't want to get caught up with recency bias... while he was great I also think the Brewers were just off as they have been multiple times -- worst guy in the lineup got all their hits! With Sonny revived and with Sonny's strong numbers against Cub batters, I want to say 1H Reds looks quite promising.

Yelich has one more hit than I do. The Brewers shouldn't be favored against anyone right now.

Lol. Yea but you not really worried bout him are you? Like he the least your squads problems. Tend to agree bout them being favs, I couldn’t believe how high that line shot up yesterday! They basically forced me to get a W in that game, I sure wasn’t passing up +170. I wasn’t real happy pirates pitchers kept walking so many guys!! Without all those walks brewers don’t get many runs in that game imo.

Lol. Yea but you not really worried bout him are you? Like he the least your squads problems. Tend to agree bout them being favs, I couldn’t believe how high that line shot up yesterday! They basically forced me to get a W in that game, I sure wasn’t passing up +170. I wasn’t real happy pirates pitchers kept walking so many guys!! Without all those walks brewers don’t get many runs in that game imo.

I certainly hope that Yelich isn't washed up but being as negative as I am the thought just won't escape my mind. As for the team as a whole I hated the offseason but Stearns has earned my trust so I won't jump off the proverbial ledge just yet.

I certainly hope that Yelich isn't washed up but being as negative as I am the thought just won't escape my mind. As for the team as a whole I hated the offseason but Stearns has earned my trust so I won't jump off the proverbial ledge just yet.

Washed up? He freaking 28! lol. I think you reading a little much into 4-5 games bud. I know we think they mean more in a 60 game season but fact is there still gonna be ebbs, flows, and some guys gonna have incredibly big outlier seasons bad and good. Only 60 games isn’t gonna change the normal ups and downs for players and teams. There a lot of big names that havnt started hitting yet. You should worry bout that team, yelich not so much! Lol

Back