Wednesday MLB Card!!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 63-27-4
Favs (-140 or less) 32-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Good day yesterday, found another 3 games i like.....so were trying a 3 game card again....

Pirates +144 (Gorzellany)

Is Glavine really throwing that good to be allowing a great pitcher like Gorzo to be paying +144????? I really dont think so...Glavine has given up 6 or more runs in 4 of his last 8 starts, and I love the fact that the Pirates are coming off a loss with Gorzo on the bump....Even thought Pittsburgh is on a big slide right now, facing a name like Glavine and winning can do a lot for a teams confidence.....

Detroit -133 (Rogers)

Tigers should come back strong with the Gambler on the hill, and The Sox are throwing Contreras, who has a 10.31 ERA in his last 3 starts, giving up run totals of 6,6,5, and 10 in last 4 outings......Thats seriously terrible....Tigers might score over 12 tonite, between Contreras and that bullpen...Rogers only has to be average to get a win tonite.

Boston/Cleveland UNDER 9

Two high scoring teams, I know....But do we realize that the UNDER is 4-1 in this matchup this season? One of those unders was a 4-2 Boston win that Beckett threw in. Throw in the fact that the game is in Cleveland, should make it a little tougher to score then if in Boston. Both of these pitchers float around a 3.5 ERA and I expect nothing but good performances in this big series tonite..

BOL tonite everyone

Pirates +144 (Gorzellany)

Is Glavine really throwing that good to be allowing a great pitcher like Gorzo to be paying +144????? I really dont think so...Glavine has given up 6 or more runs in 4 of his last 8 starts, and I love the fact that the Pirates are coming off a loss with Gorzo on the bump....Even thought Pittsburgh is on a big slide right now, facing a name like Glavine and winning can do a lot for a teams confidence.....

A Gorzo start usually calls for an under bet, but w/ Gorzo @ +145, you're right, taking Gorzo might be the right thing to do. Add to it that he lost his last start, and the public may be overrating Glavine... I'm on it!!!

:cheers:

Gl hile, keep up the great work... what do you think of the Halos run line?