Wednesday MLB Card (2 plays)

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
2009:
MLB Totals: 7-3
Favs (140 or less): 5-0
Dogs (120-139): 1-0

I hate playing 2 games, but there's only 2 I like and the rest I can't even bring myself to like a third. If I split, ahhhh well I'll deal with it.
Phillies -128 (Blanton) - OK, Blanton's numbers blow. I know this, but I also know how he did last year, and he's STILL never lost a game as a Phillies starter. That being said Martis has bad numbers too, and I don't think it bodes well for him against this hot lineup. Victorino and Howard finally have homers this year, and the Phils have scored 24 runs in their last 3 games. The Phills must soon get a good start just to give our pen a break, and I think today might be the day. I'm thinking like 8-3 Phillies.

Florida/Atlanta UNDER 9 - OK, I wanna say this first incase it does go over. I do not care for Miller. OK, so here's where I stand. Miller has so much potential if hed just remove his head from his ass. He does, however, have pretty good bumbers against Atlanta. He has won both of his career starts vs the Braves and has only surrendered 1 run in 4 career appearances vs them. I'm also not big on the Braves lineup, I think they are good for slugging runs around and not necessarily manufacturing runs. Just my opinion.

The there's Lowe. So far worth every penny the Braves paid him to be the ace. He has surrendered 1 run in his 2 starts this year. Bonafacio is 1-6 lifetime against Lowe and Cantu might not be playing again tonight. As good as this lineup is, I don't think the Marlins hit Lowe well tonight.

Best of luck tonight everyone.

BOL to you like the Philly play I'm going w/ Bos/Oak o 8.5 Take it to the window Lets cash on just a couple today...

gl hile,

obama throwing opening pitch today in dc i believe, think that has any sort of effect on the nats? It might help any of them, but i think rollins will be affected in a positive way here, he's a big big fan of obama, so what better day to wake up your batting than in front of a man you admire so much?! but the reverse could also happen, he could try to do too much(but i think he already is thinking too much and not just swinging the stick like he can)..just 2 sides to the story

Well...it can't HURT rollins, he's played like shit for as many runs as the phillies have scored. Ibanez looks great and Howard is hitting the ball really hard, regardless of average.

As far as the Nats, not sure it inspires them any more than it does the Phillies. Hell the Phillies were scheduled to go to the White House Monday if not for the passing of Kalas. Unless the Nats have Strasbourg throw the first pitch, I don't think it makes much difference.

YAH - I glanced at it too................and it's now at U8.5-115 or U9-149.
Still a play at U8.5 hile???

GLTU

I'd still play it at 8.5

If there was a propr bet of 'will one of these teams score 1 or 0 runs tonight'. I'd play it.

All it should take is one real good pitching performance to get it under. Gl with whatever you decide

GL today Hile. I like your analysis of both games. Interestingly we see both games nearly identical and yet have different bets. I went over in the Phils game so would love that 8-3 Phils victory. I think they get near the total themselves. And the lower scoring the game in Atlanta, the better my chances for the Fish to eke out a W imo.

Hope you sweep today.

Well bailey its good to know that I'm not nuts and someone sees things like I do, thanks buddy.

I kicked around the over in the phillies hard, esp with how many innings the pen has logged, but there's just this gut feeling that blanton goes 7-8 strong innings. I'll just cheer for the phillies to score 13 themselves.

Although I will say that I don't like how teams are now putting the shift on for utley as well as howard. He also now needs to adjust to the shift.

Well bailey its good to know that I'm not nuts and someone sees things like I do, thanks buddy.

I kicked around the over in the phillies hard, esp with how many innings the pen has logged, but there's just this gut feeling that blanton goes 7-8 strong innings. I'll just cheer for the phillies to score 13 themselves.

Although I will say that I don't like how teams are now putting the shift on for utley as well as howard. He also now needs to adjust to the shift.

i know you had the fish yesterday and probably saw it but i dont understand why more guys dont do what McCann did vs the shift and lay one down down the third base line. He was called out at first base ( one of two terrible calls --one for each team ---at first base last night ) but was actually safe ...and it took a great play by the defender just to make it a close play.

i know you had the fish yesterday and probably saw it but i dont understand why more guys dont do what McCann did vs the shift and lay one down down the third base line. He was called out at first base ( one of two terrible calls --one for each team ---at first base last night ) but was actually safe ...and it took a great play by the defender just to make it a close play.

I can see utley pulling it off, but howard would really need to haul ass before the pitcher got to the ball and tossed. I'd like to at least see utley try and drag one once, keep em honest

Like that Bravos UNDER.. windy day here in ATL so i'd make sure to check where she's a blowing.. GL

Back