April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 79-69-2 +25.298 Units
July: 7-6 -1.90 Units

Overall: 289-253-6 +70.422 Units
Sides: 163-150 +48.528 Units
Run Lines: 19-47 -34.422 Units
Totals: 107-56-6 +56.316 Units

4-1 +5.8 Units yesterday. got a little help from the indians but was still easily a good day without that play.

Happy 4th of July to all of yall at CTG. Hope you enjoy your days, don't get too crazy, and be safe.

Sizable card, and maybe more to come from the night cap. Most of my thoughts are in the thoughts/discussion thread.

Plays:

Chicago Cubs @ Washington Nationals UNDER 8.5 -108 (Hill v. Chico) (1.5 Units) W

Minnesota Twins -116 (Santana v. Mussina) (1.5 Units) W
Minnesota Twins @ New York Yankees UNDER 8 +101 (1.5 Units) Push

Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Boston Red Sox UNDER 10.5 +104 (Jackson v. Wakefield) L

Philadelphia Phillies -119 (Hamels v. Sampson) W
Philadelphia Phillies @ Houston Astros OVER 8.5 -132 W

Milwaukee Brewers @ Pittsburgh Pirates UNDER 8.5 +100 (Vargas v. Snell) (1.5 Units) W

Baltimore Orioles +126 (Olson v. Contreras) W

Los Angeles Angels @ Texas Rangers UNDER 10.5 -104 (Weaver v. Wright) (2 Units) W

San Diego Padres RL +105 (Young v. Johnson) L

BOL to Yall on This Independence Day :26_6_7:

Last edited:
Best of luck today. I got a strange feeling the Spankees beat him (maybe cause I am a homer). Other than that I like the card, especially the Padres

thanks Satyr - BOL with your plays today.

thanks dmoney - thats perfectly fine with me, phils should just put up a 9 spot in the 1st.

thanks trout - lets cash it. no abreu, damon, or posada. should get a strong performance our of johan

thanks green - yea, ya homer hahaha. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Yanks won. Padres should roll if Johnson pitches like he has so far but someone posted on covers saying it was a lock and used some covers experts quote to back it up so its probably going to miss now.

thanks green - yea, ya homer hahaha. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Yanks won. Padres should roll if Johnson pitches like he has so far but someone posted on covers saying it was a lock and used some covers experts quote to back it up so its probably going to miss now.

wow I just saw the Spankee lineup, I take that shit back.

:36_11_6: About the covers quote

that made no sense. yea just throwing their bench to the wolves today. but yanks up 2-1, under looking good but need the twins to put up a couple to take them both.

not a bad start 2-1-1... pushed on bruney choking against some bench player after jumping ahead 0-2. looking like be splitting the philly side/total to lose a little bit there.

looking into these:

Baltimore Orioles +124
Baltimore Orioles @ Chicago White Sox UNDER 9
Seattle Mariners @ Kansas City Royals UNDER 9
Los Angeles Angels @ Texas Rangers UNDER 10.5

The Hou bullpen really helped me out for the over, giving up some HRs late. The Mil/Pit game some how stayed under so that makes up (and more) for the Yanks/Twins total pushing. very good day overall

Adding:

Baltimore Orioles +126 (Olson v. Contreras)
Im going to take a shot with the call up since he is a lefty facing the ChiSox. He pitched very well in June in triple A with a 1.80 ERA or something. But he is getting his first start so he should be a little shaky so I laid off the total. Also don't trust Contreras, the bullpens, and the wind is blowing out to CF.

Sea/KC looks likes its going to be rained out.

I want to see if I can catch +money on the LAA/TEX under. at -102 right now.

Back