Good luck..

Easy money 💰 Parlay

$100

Miami..( rl +1.5 -145)
Milwaukee(ml -165)
Dodgers.(ml -185)
Texas.(ml 140)
Yankees.(Ml -172)
Giants/atl..( -140 no score first inning)

Good luck..

Sorry guys on my 6 unit never got a chance I guess Yankees don't have to many big guys..

9-17 is my record this year went play Yankees and Dodgers...

Sorry to those who fallout today. I will work hard for tomorrow

Agree. Why any team pitches to Judge is beyond my imagination even if Soto is on. Rest of lineup behind him is horrible. As my dad used to say - can't hit their way out of a wet paper bag.
Well Judge is a strikeout machine a lot of the time

Agree. Why any team pitches to Judge is beyond my imagination even if Soto is on. Rest of lineup behind him is horrible. As my dad used to say - can't hit their way out of a wet paper bag.

you know it bad when i said it couple weeks ago, they miss/really need stanton, without him they have nothing behind soto and judge, teams be crazy to give in to either one right now.

you know it bad when i said it couple weeks ago, they miss/really need stanton, without him they have nothing behind soto and judge, teams be crazy to give in to either one right now.
Agree. Yeah I remember reading that and agree. Rizzo too. Both aren't .300 hitters but have power and are so called professional hitters.

Agree. Yeah I remember reading that and agree. Rizzo too. Both aren't .300 hitters but have power and are so called professional hitters.

stanton was hitting lot of bombs before he got hurt. 1st time in some time i can remember him being useful or even close to earning his money, there were few times i remember teams pitching around judge and he made them pay, that is priceless to this lineup. with these scrubs they rotating behind judge now there no way i pitch to him with game in balance! if im up and he can't tie it sure but if him and soto come up in a close game they getting nothing but super high heat and junk buried in the dirt, maybe they press and expand to get themselves out, maybe they take walk and i get one the bums behind judge out, either way that how it going down if it me!

Back