Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 44-42-2 +24.295 Units

Overall: 247-220-6 +71.319 Units
Sides: 142-126 +44.168 Units
Run Lines: 17-45 -36.515 Units
Totals: 88-49-6 +63.666 Units

1-0 +10 units yesterday, lol. I will very rarely bet above above 2 or 3 units on a play. Mostly stick from anywhere between 1 to 3 units but I just had to hit up Boston. I had that tabbed for a while, Hudson in a rematch vs. Boston, didn't turn out quite how I expected it, but a 4-0 Win was solid enough, Hudson struggled a bit and got out some jams, Beckett did early on and the bullpen almost blew it in the 8th. Anyways the point of that was my June units has no correlation to my record at all except, for the most part, I hit my larger wagers throughout the month.

I listed two totals that I really liked as of yesterday in the Wednesday Discussion/Thoughts thread.

New York Yankees @ Colorado Under 9.5 (Pettitte v. Francis)
Two teams with big bats right? Also two very good pitchers squaring off with an UNDER ump in Welke. So is it a problem that the wind is projected blowing out to Right-Center @ 11 mph? Francis has given up 6 HRs in 8 home games, 52.1 Innings. Only 9 in 14 games, 92.1 Innings. The guy has learned to pitch in Coors and has some nice command on the strike zone, which was troubling him at the start of the year, but now has been dominant. Nice curveball that can fool hitters. The Yanks lose the DH spot, no Damon at the top of the order, just called up Phillips to play 1B so their lineup is a little thinner than usual. It'll be tought for the Yankees to hit a guy who can command the ball like Francis and Welke helping him out. Likewise for the Rockies, they have not seen much of Pettitte at all, and those who have seen him haven't shown a hint of success. To me this game has under written all over it. Pettitte's only given up 5 HRs all year. I mean the two teams past games have suggested over games but I think the pitchers are just too good and the ump too much of an influence.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Arizona Diamondbacks UNDER 8.5 -101 (Shields v. Owings)
I won't go too indepth, a lot of discussion on this one in the other thread already. Arizona has struggled a lot recently hitting, had success but the majority of that came against the O's bullpen or TB bullpen if I can recall correctly. Shields should last atleast 7 and Owings atleast 6 but I wouldn't be surprised if he went 7. Owings can get people on base, thats the tendency he has that worries me because his command could be better, but I still like him a lot. I've talked about him all year. Great stats outside of 1 game, so his overall stats have been misleading but it'll get back down to where it should be soon enough. Also the bullpen is a concern for Tampa Bay as they are terrible. quick turn around from yesterdays game, weather not much of a factor, Foster an ump and think he has favorable stats to an under but not as much of an influence as I would like to see for an ump.

random thoughts:

Kuo is worth a look if that line keeps going up
Fish nice dog
KC slight road fav but Meche is easily better than Wellemeyer
Over in Pit/Sea with Maholm/Weaver but I think Weaver can actually handle a Pit lineup. he's been better facing NL teams (oh just like last year huh) Seattle is just struggling too much now with their bats to place a bet on this game, for me atleast.

I'll be back in a little bit, I kind of want to see the lineup first for the TB/Arz game or hopefully get 9 if it suddenly goes back up. Hopefully the public sees the recent scores and says it has to go over with the recent production by TB and yesterday's night game.

BOL to Yall Wednesday :cheers:

Whatup. I want atleast 9 on the under in the TB game if I am going to play it.. Kind of leaning TB way right now as well. Think maybe the Brewers game goes over the total but the Giants could be throwing out a terrible lineup and might not help much plus Zito's little curveball might be able to fool the young Brewers. Might play the Fish, want to see the WSux lineup of old battered hitters first. They got 2 hits after the first inning last night vs. Obermueller, Miller, Lindstrom, Benitez, and Gregg. That is awful and that game should of never even been that close, they should have gotten smacked even worse.

Whatup. I want atleast 9 on the under in the TB game if I am going to play it.. Kind of leaning TB way right now as well. Think maybe the Brewers game goes over the total but the Giants could be throwing out a terrible lineup and might not help much plus Zito's little curveball might be able to fool the young Brewers. Might play the Fish, want to see the WSux lineup of old battered hitters first. They got 2 hits after the first inning last night vs. Obermueller, Miller, Lindstrom, Benitez, and Gregg. That is awful and that game should of never even been that close, they should have gotten smacked even worse.

Yea i might pay the extra juice for the under 9, i dont know. It's Under 9 -122 on matchbook, just 11 more cents than Pinnys Under 8.5. 17 more cents though for the Under 8.5 on matchbook.

sides are too hard to choose, really feels like if I try to choose a side on these earleir games for the most part i am forcing a side. Fla though looks like a nice bet, I just keep reminding myself the white sox bullpen can blow it.

Adding:

Florida Marlins +120 (Mitre v. Garland)
In ChiSox bullpen, I Trust.

I was just about to play the UNDER 9 in TB/ARZ @ -122 but when I was about to bet it, it was gone. so now I just have to wait

lets go MITRE!

If I get a win here or looks like I am winning, I might not force anything in the 3:30 games and just wait for another spot 2night.

I was copying down the lines for tomorrow, only 5games, damn I hate that shit

Hey bud...I hope you know that there is 2 Welkes (Bill & Tim). Bill is the big UNDER ump...not Tim. Tim has been behind the dish 3 times this season with some lofty OVER #'s.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 511pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=681 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 126pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6144" width=168><COL style="WIDTH: 110pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5376" width=147><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 79pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3840" width=105><COL style="WIDTH: 110pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5339" width=146><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1865" width=51><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 284pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=379 colSpan=3 height=17>Yanks/Rocks</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 79pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=105></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 110pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=146></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 38pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=51></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>2007 Pitching Away Stats</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>A PETTITTE</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of #G</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of ERA</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num>2.81</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of WHIP</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num="1.1890000000000001">1.189</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of Over %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.5">50.00%</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of Under %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.5">50.00%</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>2007 Batting Away Stats</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>NY YANKEES</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Rank #</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of AVG</TD><TD class=xl48 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.27700000000000002">0.277</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Runs</TD><TD class=xl48 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num>5.3</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl40 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>2007 Home Stats</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>J FRANCIS</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of #G</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of ERA</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.3</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of WHIP</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="1.4139999999999999">1.414</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of Over %</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num="0.14299999999999999">14.30%</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of Under %</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num="0.85699999999999998">85.70%</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>2007 Batting Home Stats</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>COLORADO</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Rank #</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of AVG</TD><TD class=xl48 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.27700000000000002">0.277</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Runs</TD><TD class=xl48 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num>4.7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl40 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>HP Umpire</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3 height=17>2007 Season</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Tim Welke</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; COLOR: red; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: style" align=right x:num="0.53368560105680318">53.37%</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; COLOR: red; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: style" align=right x:num="0.624">62.40%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Tim Welke</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of G</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3 height=17>Last 6 Weeks</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of ERA</TD><TD class=xl56 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num>5.77</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Tim Welke</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of AVG</TD><TD class=xl57 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.28599999999999998">0.286</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strike vs Ball %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; COLOR: red; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: style" align=right x:num="0.53368560105680318">53.37%</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of WHIP</TD><TD class=xl56 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num>1.57</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3 height=17>Last 3 Weeks</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of SO/BB Ratio</TD><TD class=xl56 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="1.4347826086956521">1.43</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Tim Welke</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Stirke vs Ball %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.53368560105680318">53.37%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strike vs Ball %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; COLOR: red; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: style" align=right x:num="0.52909090909090906">52.91%</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Avg Runs/game</TD><TD class=xl56 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="12.333333333333334">12.33</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl50 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Weather</TD><TD class=xl51 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Temp</TD><TD class=xl52 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num>91</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:str="Humidity ">Humidity </TD><TD class=xl53 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num>15</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl49 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18></TD><TD class=xl54 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Wind</TD><TD class=xl55 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime">10 out CF</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL today...might be against you on this one though.

ha etg - fish up 1-0, that's all we need for the W. I might just make a play on Arizona cus Owings is starting... yeaaa. Haven't looked at tomorrows games yet but I'm sure there will be a winner out there for us.

thanks BigRaktor - GL today bro, still undecided, trying to be more disciplined right now

thanks farm - yea nice hit yourself. that play was huge for us

thanks shortline - glad you pointed that out, this year, although it's a small sample size, those stats are not good news for an under. Just looking at his past years seems like T. Welke has been a more favorable under ump so who knows. I have a confidence in Francis that others might not have, he's won me a good amount of money this year so maybe I am just playing favorites. But that will definitely change my wager size with the news you present, that could have been a disaster. thanks again for that.

thanks blue chip - it was +107 earlier, waited too long on the line... the both of us. hope we cash it.

Arizona Diamondbacks +105 (OWINGS v. Shields)
owensfinal.JPG

Homer play, kind of.

thanks pats3peat - gl today

thanks green - nope. wrong haha

thanks cmoney - cashed it late but its a W

so I am just not in the capping mood right now, have to do a lot of studying for a test monday. 1 1/2 hour classes, 5 weeks course, M-F. lots of information everyday. also a few quizzes for another course on friday. too much procrastination... its summer i dont want to do it.

leans for games:
lad
nym rl
kc
nym/col Under 9.5 - did cap that, write up above but wrong ump info, shortline posted some info though in this thread. over ump this year, past years has some nice under stats though. not a big sample of games for this year either. wind is now blowing from right to left and not to CF but that may be currently? check close to gametime.

1-0 so far with d-backs up 3.

KC baby, KC!

I am looking at the Mutts RL as well but man I am loving the fade on Wellemeyer

nola: im on kc -110

meche --> 3 era on season, 1.66 era on road, last 3 starts has a 3 era
wellemeyer --> in 4 starts era is 5.71
royals --> in last 7 games avg 6.4 runs and batting .287 / 9-5 in interleague play

gl to you whatever you decide

study hard, i know i will be when i go to tulane next summer

nola: im on kc -110

meche --> 3 era on season, 1.66 era on road, last 3 starts has a 3 era
wellemeyer --> in 4 starts era is 5.71
royals --> in last 7 games avg 6.4 runs and batting .287 / 9-5 in interleague play

gl to you whatever you decide

study hard, i know i will be when i go to tulane next summer

oh yea? still in high school or coming back for graduate school

just added:

Kansas City Royals -113 (Meche v. Wellemeyer)
Wellemeyeres been lucky throughout his wins. #'s dont add up

New York Spankmees @ Colorado Rockies UNDER 9.5 +108 (Pettitte v. Francis) (2 Units)
info above, wind is slightly out to left center @ 6 mph. couldn't get 10 I was waiting for.

Nice. no, I will be graduating in the spring, hopefully be at a Physical Therapy program somewhere... maybe @ LSU's in New Orleans so haha I might still be around New Orleans. I'd prefer to get out of state though, do something new.

Tulane's Business School though, very nice buildings... that's where all the school's moneys at.

Renew don't wanna be in the South no more.. He wants to cross the Mason Dixon and become a Yankee for a little bit =)

yeah, i know... i'm from new orleans. gl w/ pt school:cheers:

yea i know, just didn't know if you were still around and didn't know how long ago those buildings were built since they're fairly recent. They did renovate the U.C, finally finished for this past spring semester.

pt school applications, should be interesting, thanks Blue_Chip. :cheers:

3-0 +4.41 Units so far

pending the KC/STL game, royals gave up a run in the ninth and now in extras. don't really mind whats going on but wouldn't mind a 4-0 day at all. Hope Royals get clutch here, not much left in the pen

Back