Wednesday MLB (4/11)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 28-18 +11.35 Units
Sides: 23-10 +13.13 Units
Run Lines: 1-3 -1.65 Units
Totals: 5-5 -0.13 Units

I'm guessing I am going 3-2 +2.48 Units, one game still pending. Are they going to finish the Fish/Brewers game tomorrow? Matchbook decided to take my money even though the games not officially over... I am 3-1 +3.49 for now, but won't update my record until that game is officially over.

I've found two games I LOVE, time to double up my winnings.

Plays:

Atlanta Braves RL -114 (James v. Williams) (5 Units)
I just don't want to see the Braves struggle like they did yesterday. Lots of impressive young pitchers and James is one of them. Fade the Nats as well. All depends on the Bravos offense here, Jerome Williams has had some success against these guys while James has struggled. Hope I'm not wrong here.

New York Yankees -140 (:moose:vs. Ortiz) (4 Units)
Mussina OWNS the Twins. It's -137 on Pinny but I don't see anything on Matchbook.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysptblthbody1" align="right"><td class="yspdetailttl" align="left" height="18">
</td> <td class="yspdetailttl">G</td><td class="yspdetailttl">GS</td><td class="yspdetailttl">W</td><td class="yspdetailttl">L</td><td class="yspdetailttl">SV</td><td class="yspdetailttl">CG</td><td class="yspdetailttl">SHO</td><td class="yspdetailttl">IP</td><td class="yspdetailttl">H</td><td class="yspdetailttl">R</td><td class="yspdetailttl">ER</td><td class="yspdetailttl">HR</td><td class="yspdetailttl">BB</td><td class="yspdetailttl">K</td><td class="yspdetailttl">ERA</td><td class="yspdetailttl">WHIP</td><td class="yspdetailttl">BAA</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16"> Career vs. MIN</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">28</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">28</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">20</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">5</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">6</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">4</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">201.1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">188</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">75</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">71</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">15</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">50</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">165</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">3.17</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1.18</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">.246</td></tr></tbody></table>
*those 5 loses did come at the Metrodome and he has a 3.48 ERA there. This team hasn't seen him all that much but Hunter is .211 in 38 AB with 9 K's. Morneau (2/7 .286 and 1 walk) and Cuddyer (2/9 .222, 1 K). Tyner has had success hitting 8/26 .308 avg 0 walks).

Ortiz has a 4.73 and 1.51 ERA/WHIP against the Yanks and has been hit by these Yanks pretty well. Jeter .417 avg and .517 OBP in 24 ABs, Posada .348 in 23 ABs with a .400 OBP, .33 3 A-Rod in 48 ABs with 8 HRs and 11 Walks with a .476 OBP, Giambi .474 OBP and .286 avg in 14 ABs (3 Doubls and 1 HR), Cano and Abreu only 2 ABs both 1.000 and a walk each, Abreu with a HR and Cano a double.
Damon (7/29 .241), Mientkiewicz (5/23 .217, but has 6 Walks to 3 Ks), and Melky have struggled a bit though (Melky only 3 ABs and .000)

Seattle Mariners/Boston Red Sox UNDER 8.5 -103 (King Felix v Dice K)
Well it did get pounded down... but it went back up, now +106? eh oh well. Still expect a pitchers duel.

Arizona Diamondbacks -116 (OWINGS vs. Belisle)
I actually have no reason betting this game. I know nothing about Belisle. But OWINGS is from Tulane and made it to the Major Leagues in one year.

:bow: OWINGS

Played Cards already, it's posted below and they won. :cheers:

BOL to everybody tomorrow.
:shake:

Last edited:
WOuld have to agree also on the Bosox total, so long as Felix can handle himself on the road. Now I was ready to fade the shit outta him in that postponed CLeveland game, however he was a road fave in that situation. Now being a big dog (currently 151 - 153 5dimes, and climbing) I may have to make a play in the name of Boston being too high.

If for some reason this hits 160, I will have no choice. I am on the yankees myself also, and the Halos, so far.

GL

slim - totally agree that getting King Felix at that price is worthy of a play. There's no reason he should be near +150 but he will be. thank and BOL with the yanks and Angels.

thanks Hunt - Tuesday won't happen everyday. GL tomorrow.

I decided that I'm just going to go large on two plays and small on a couple more possibly.

Adding Braves, edit above.

The fade the Nationals train lives on for another day.

I like the plays although no way I touch a total for a while. I got crushed 2night..

GL

The fade the Nationals train lives on for another day.

I like the plays although no way I touch a total for a while. I got crushed 2night..

GL

thanks ETG, seems like most people had a rough night. RP and Closers blowing games left and right. tomorrow would be a hell of a time for the Nats to breakout. I'd be extremely pissed off. get it back tomorrow bud.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">On it too renew! Good luck today.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Renew - I like the Cards under today as well. They just haven't hit their stride at the plate and Waignright is probably as solid a pitcher as the birds have right now.

Best of luck

I am a degenerate and I heard something about a Tom, Dick, and Harry on this play so:

St. Louis Cardinals -131 (Wainwright vs. Malohm)
i love me some wainwright

sorry, thanks guys. i'm a couple minutes late for class. but i'll get to each of you later :shake:

thanks terps. lets get these plays.

thanks Yanks. BOL today, i hope it is

thanks hile, can't stop til they start winning.

thanks santa. gl today

thanks frankie. bol

thanks gopack, wish i did take the under instead of a side at this point of the game. hopefully the cards take the lead soon.

thanks grind - Chris Duncan saved us :shake:. I hope Randy never comes back or Doug Davis or Livan just suck and lose their job for Micah's sake.

thanks Sparky - your Yanks better win tonight. :cheers:

Locked in:

Boston/Seattle Under 8.5

OWINGS -116

nice work especially on that seattle/boston total. The only time I had a chance to take it the juice was -130 on the under. If I could have gotten +money I would have pounded the hell out of it. Still can not believe they released that shit at 8.5. I was fully expecting it to be at 7 and I was still going under.

good shit. Owings looks the part

thanks RSMS - I was confused when it was plus money right before game time but it was money from the get go. Hopefully the D-Backs can steal a win in the last couple of innings for us.

Hunt :shake: - THOSE DAMN YANKEES :down:

Will finish 3-2 +.24 or 4-1 +1.4. Yankees couldn't hit Ramon Ortiz... all those stats were worthless.

Back