Wednesday MLB (4/09/08)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Well Im trying to transfer my MLB records to a new file so it'll take me a little while to get back up to date.

But an awful 3-11 the last couple of days, I believe... and I'm sure the units dont look pretty either. Also sorry for incomplete write ups. Little busy at the moment.

Arizona Diamondbacks +100 (OWINGS v. Kuroda)
I'm backing my boy OWINGS this time around. They just some how keep on getting big hits.

Colorado Rockes +105 (Redman v. James)
Atlanta Braves @ Colorado Rockies OVER 10.5 -120 (3.4 Units)
Fading James and finishing out Ramble's system. Rockies finally putting up some runs.

Kansas City Royals +110 (Grienke v. Kennedy)
The Yanks just look to be out of sync and no Jeter or Posada.

BOL To Yall Wednesday :cheers:

Good luck switching over.

Good luck to us on Game 3. First one of the season and I hope we don't go down.

thanks vk - i hope they just put up 11 themselves.

thanks brar - they're up 1. almost done, hopefully LYON doesn't blow it. but OWINGS appears be able to eat up innings, something he could not do last year

thanks Ramble - Just finished, took me a couple hours but worth is. Hope it hits, last rough couple of days so I need to get this turned around fast.

Favs: 4-4 -2.54 Units
Dogs:
16-6 +17.885 Units
Totals:
13-12-1 -3.050 Units
Misc: 7-7 -.198 Units
Overall:
40-29-1 +12.097 Units

Well everything is up to date, i got destroyed the last couple of days losing nearly 12 Units (11.86 Units to be exact). Dogs still doing well but my totals record is shot. I decided that anything besides Favs/Dogs/Tot is going to be under Misc (so RLs, 1st 5 inning, etc).

Last edited:
Renew - I just added a block to the excel sheet to track units. Its not hard if you want a block to tell you units, just enter =(N3/(your unit amt) and that will tell you how many units you're up. I can also tell you how to conditionally format that to be green if you're up, red if you're down, as well. :shake:

Good luck tonight.

thanks Ramble - the file is working great. easy to use/read/etc. I think I've got the whole file down now.

Adding:

Cincinnati Reds +133 (Fogg v. Bush)
Bush has struggled terribly vs the Reds, last year had a 12+ ERA vs these boys. No way he should be laying the price he is.

thanks peldas

I actually didn't understand your file completely ramble. I entered my plays for today but put the amount im risking in and it added all those negatives into my final units.

sorry to everyone, that might sound sketchy to people here and make it sound like Im fudging my #'s but I am really up 12.097 Units on the year.

Back