1-0 +1 Units
6th Inning+ Total:
0-0 +/-0 Units
RLs: 0-1 - 1.10 Units
Misc:
1-1 -.05 Units
Overall:
10-8-1 +2.45 Units

0-3-1 -3.35 Units. Awful day. Mets TT over 5... they sucked yesterday and struggled vs the Fish's pen with 12 LOB. They have 4 runs by the end of the 5th. OVER 9 in the same game, hits 8 in the 5th as well and no run until extra innings. Got it to push, but that was guaranteed at the end of the 5th. The Stros and A's had their chances. Both lost by 1 run but you have to have the lead going into the last innings or you will lose with the pens the Padres and Red Sox have and that wasn't the situation. I'd make all these bets at the same price, just ended up on the wrong side by a narrow margain. You win some tight ones and you lose some tight ones. On to today

Today's Plays:

Kansas City Royals +165 (Bannister v. Rogers) (1.5 Units) W
1st thing that jumped out at me yesterday when scouring the lines. This is ridiculous, sure the Tigers bats could go off today but Bannister is a good pitcher. KC has a solid top 3, a better pen, they just need their bats to step up. At this price you have to take the Royals, It was +170 but I missed that yesterday night.

Bannister vs. Tigers:
3 games (2-1) 2.55 ERA, 1.50 WHIP, 10 Ks.
His WHIP is not favorable and Guillen, Mags, and Polanco got hits off him, but not much else. Granderson as well but he's injured. The rest of the Tigers did not record a single hit or walk off him in 3 meetings, that could change today.

Rogers vs. Royals:
I'll just look at last year, although the teams changed just a bit.
2 games (0-2) 5.84 ERA, 1.62 WHIP, 10 Ks
Even if Rogers does pitch well today, the bullpen is always a liability. You give KC any chances and they should win. Detriot will have to win with it's bats, but thats not a secret and everyone knows it.

I'll add more plays in a bit.

BOL To Yall Today :cheers:

Last edited:
Adding:

Tampa Bay Devil Rays -110 (Garza v. Cabrera) L
Both pitchers have good tract records vs opposing teams. Deciding factor is the 1-4 hitters for the Rays have done well vs Cabrera, and if they string some hits together they should be fine. Garza's a more talented pitcher, we'll see what happens.

Los Angeles Angels -130 (Saunders v. Blackburn) W
Fan of Saunders and am glad to see him get a shot from the start this year. Not much I know about blackburn but the Angels aren't going to be fun to face. Minny not the best vs LHP.

Arizona Diamondbacks @ Cincinnati Reds UNDER 4.5 1st 5 Innings -110 (Haren v. Arroyo) L

Arroyo has started the last few years pretty well. These two teams have a history of going under. Haren probably looking to start off the season with a dominant performance with his new team. Felt this was just a little safer than the full game under.

Washington Nationals @ Philadelphia Phillies UNDER 5 1st 5 Innings -120 (Redding v. Hamels) W

Hamels is dominant vs the Nats, Redding showed last year he could pitch well and did pitch pretty well vs the Phils. Don't want to even deal with either bullpen so taking the 1st 5.

Chicago White Sox +125 1st 5 Innings (Vazquez v. Carmona) L
Vazquez good #'s vs the Indians, Carmona poor #'s vs the White Sox. Again, don't want the Sox pen messing this up so taking 1st 5 Innings

Last edited:
thanks vk - hope we can cash that game.

thanks dmoney - atleast I wasn't just flat out wrong, that's the only way I can look at it right now. The 1H plays are very new to me so hopefully that's just not a disaster.

glad Bannister came out like we thought he would, also glad I just took the Royals and not the over. Old Kenny pitched better than I thought he would. GL with the rest of the day

thanks green - hopefully the lines dont catch up on bannister. going to be a great team to back all year.

thanks brar - don't blame ya for not taking em. Carmona is a stud and they have the better pen.

Adding:

Washington Nationals +210 (Redding v. Hamels) W
Washington Nationals +1.5 RL -105 W
I had to try it. I love betting against teams with weak bullpens and betting dogs with a stronger bullpen. Also Redding is not that bad. He found a home in WAS and put up good #'s when he got the chance. Hamels may own the Nats but I'm just asking Redding to keep them in the game and not get lit up, if that happens the Nats can win in late.

Last edited:
hopefully this doesn't backfire.

San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers UNDER 7 -120 (Lincecum v. Cain)

Back