Wednesday MACtion

captbunch18

Pretty much a regular
Well....to those that had the under in the BG game....nice win....to those that had the over (like me) nice kick to the balls.

Miami (OH) @ Kent St -17.5/48

Ball St @ N Ill -7/72

Both Mia and Kent St are terrible right now, so 17 seems like a lot of points for a terrible team to cover.

Seems like a lot of folks love N Ill, I know Ball St can score, but can they score everytime they have the ball, since No Ill will probably do that.

Northern got torched facing the one future NFL QB on their schedule this year, Eastern Illinois' Jimmy Garoppolo. Kid from Ball State is another NFL prospect. I'll take my chances and take the 7 points.

Wish I had more time to research today. I will try. I know No. Ill can really run the ball, and Ball St. has shown weaknesses in the run game.

Northern got torched facing the one future NFL QB on their schedule this year, Eastern Illinois' Jimmy Garoppolo.
My best friend's son plays for EI. I think they lost that game against NI but should have won it. I think that's their only loss this year. Garoppolo is amazing with pinpoint accuracy. I think Ball St will give them a run for thier money but Lynch is no slouch either. Should be a fun game to watch.

I like the under in the ball/NIU game. This will be by far the biggest game this year for both teams. Tighter play calling. Better competition. Could be some wind which will keep the ball on the ground more. 72ish seems too high to me.

If it stays at 9-10, there's no way I'm touching Ball St.

Sooooo....if its goes down to Ball +7 you'd like it better? People need to chill on the line moves. Getting the best line is all that matters.

Case in point....Bowling Green last night. Line is 10.5 all day....gets steamed down to 8.5 before kick....and they truck by 40.

Sooooo....if its goes down to Ball +7 you'd like it better? People need to chill on the line moves. Getting the best line is all that matters.

Case in point....Bowling Green last night. Line is 10.5 all day....gets steamed down to 8.5 before kick....and they truck by 40.
You bet any Toledo games in mid 2000's?

I got in at +9.5 and I'm very happy with that line. Balls should be able to pass on the NIU defense enough to keep this game close.

I have a short memory. Just referring back to last night. I am very cautious of MAC line movement.

7.5 and 9.5 are basically same number. If you are on the fence that move shouldn't sway you. Now at near+300 on the money line that move should sway some ml dog players (hand raised, shake)

Miami is just awful, I could see that game getting away from them in a hurry.

there is nobody on NIU that can cover willie snead. but i got my money on NIU's O-line. 6 minute drives do a lot to a defensive line. thinking NIU pulls away in the 2h.

Personally I like ball state catching more than 7. I will be betting it. NIU defense is far inferior and Wenning can match scores. A bunch of turnovers by either team seems the only way this game doesn't go to the wire.

Just came out that RB Horactio Banks tore his ACL in practice and is out for the year. I don't know if that has to do with line movement also, but looks like Edwards will need to carry much more of the load now

Just came out that RB Horactio Banks tore his ACL in practice and is out for the year. I don't know if that has to do with line movement also, but looks like Edwards will need to carry much more of the load now

Thanks. Good info. More pressure on Edwards, but he's more than capable.

Back