Wednesday Luck

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 94-122 (44%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 61-80 (43%)

Plugging along......

Bulls +1 (-110 @ Greek)

This is how you bet the NBA when a superstar goes out. You play ON that team for the first few games, because the other players are psyched out of their minds to prove they don't need said star. Then, after a few games, reality sets in. Welcome to reality, Miami Heat. I saw someone say Bulls will be looking ahead to Orlando. That was a joke right? Almost as big a joke as this line, which is completely off.

Golden State -6 (-110 @ Greek)

Blowout city.

:moosefukin:

Last edited:
good moneyline parlay Fucks Bulls Rockets Warriors pays 5:1

Are you a bit worried that Warriors may have a semi-letdown after that huge win over detroit?

Nope. Denver's beaten em up lately, B.Diddy is back, and they'll be up for this game. Way too much offensive firepower for Denver to keep up for 48.

they gon beat the heat 3 times

we've beat the heat the last four times we played them in reg season.

Head to Head

<TABLE class=data id=_ctl0__ctl0_tblHeadToHead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=datacell colSpan=2>Bulls are 8-3-1 ATS in the last 12 meetings.
Underdog is 8-3-1 ATS in the last 12 meetings.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Killa, this is also a triple revenge game for G.S. and Carmello didn't even make the trip because his fiancee is having his baby. G.S. is a different team at home and they are going to run Denver into the ground tonight, not to mention this is the first time in about a month that this whole team has been healthy. Big Bet on G.S.!

Don't be scared with G.S., AI scoring 50 doesn't mean shit to me ATS

'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 94-122 (44%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 61-80 (43%)

Plugging along......

Bulls +1 (-110 @ Greek)
This is how you bet the NBA when a superstar goes out. You play ON that team for the first few games, because the other players are psyched out of their minds to prove they don't need said star. Then, after a few games, reality sets in. Welcome to reality, Miami Heat. I saw someone say Bulls will be looking ahead to Orlando. That was a joke right? Almost as big a joke as this line, which is completely off.

Golden State -6 (-110 @ Greek)
Blowout city.

:moosefukin:

Said perfectly

"I saw someone say Bulls will be looking ahead to Orlando. That was a joke right? Almost as big a joke as this line"

whos your daddy?

Damn dude. Can't believe you bitched out on that Rockets play.

I don't play things regardless of what line Vegas puts out man. Especially with a banged up McGrady. Me and you wanted -2 or -3. They made it -6. To say that I'm gonna play something at any line, I believe plays right into the linesmaker's hands. Obviously tonight it didn't matter, but I only take a play if the line is off to me and tonight's line was where it should've been, -6.

I don't play things regardless of what line Vegas puts out man. Especially with a banged up McGrady. Me and you wanted -2 or -3. They made it -6. To say that I'm gonna play something at any line, I believe plays right into the linesmaker's hands. Obviously tonight it didn't matter, but I only take a play if the line is off to me and tonight's line was where it should've been, -6.

I can respect that. Good luck with the warriors. I'm on them for a little myself.

"I saw someone say Bulls will be looking ahead to Orlando. That was a joke right? Almost as big a joke as this line"

whos your daddy?

you make me sick

and i will happily do your record mr. "above 60%"...expect your capping the game posted record tommorow morning

why does it make you sick he wanted to clown me in his thread but we saw the result

why does it make you sick he wanted to clown me in his thread but we saw the result

Look yo....... When I said the shit about looking ahead being a joke I didn't even know who the fuck said it........ And yes I still think it was fucking retarded, how you gonna look ahead of the WORLD CHAMPS WHO KNOCKED YOU OUTTA THE PLAYOFFS, TO A GAME TOMORROW VS. THE SHITTY ORLANDO MAGIC?

the man lost a bet and your rubbing it in...
this is what's wrong with covers, this borders on an offense that gets you banned from here...why don't you just play nice and put that effort into the games and not this bullshit...
btw, i feel the "look ahead" angle you decided to mention was hilarious as well...keep in mind i bet on Miami...i NEVER even considered the fact that Chicago had to play tommorow...and i doubt they did either

sorry Killa
glad yall got laugh outta the look ahead comment

Nah I dont give a fuck, I dont even care when I lose a bet man...... Im not offended when someone talks shit to me...... I actually like it so keep doing it cuz its fun.......... If someone gets mad cuz some stranger online talks shit after they lost a bet which means nothing in the scheme of things, well wow......... So keep bringin it I love it

Back