leans from the BOL open:
MIA +123: Bellino
LAD u7: Woodring
DET u7.5: Hoye
TB -102
CHW +163: Wolcott
CHC +134/u8.5: Wendlestedt

on the radar:

Red Sox are reeling...may go against them for the rest of the year...pedroia out,playing the kids,no pitching and it looks like they are booking tee times

After the much noted home/away disparity for Drew Hutchinson he has thrown 3 conesecutive quality starts at home with an ERA of 0.83

Bautista is heating up for the improbable late season run where the jays need to go 15-3 just to get to 90 wins

Looking at that Baltimore TT over, don't like workman and can appreciate the bats for the O's righr now.

After the much noted home/away disparity for Drew Hutchinson he has thrown 3 conesecutive quality starts at home with an ERA of 0.83

not sure why that was, other than he was getting smoked each time he pitched against NYY to the point where Michael Kay was flabbergasted when he threw the 1-hitter against them in August

not sure why that was, other than he was getting smoked each time he pitched against NYY to the point where Michael Kay was flabbergasted when he threw the 1-hitter against them in August

I think some of it was that he was tipping his pitches early. The way it set up with scheduling was that he was at home for a start, fixed the issue and his next start was on the road repeat and recycle...but he's becoming much better and consistent lately

I think some of it was that he was tipping his pitches early. The way it set up with scheduling was that he was at home for a start, fixed the issue and his next start was on the road repeat and recycle...but he's becoming much better and consistent lately

that and what's the point of throwing your 2 seamer if it cuts right into the middle of the plate where hitters iwll take you yard...see NYY

updated leans:
MIA +122: Bellino
LAD u7: Woodring
DET u7.5: Hoye
TB +113
CHW +186: Wolcott
CHC +168

I bet Harang......I know Stras has had a few good starts but Im still not high on him at -200. If he has 1 bad inning he can blow up.

I bet Harang......I know Stras has had a few good starts but Im still not high on him at -200. If he has 1 bad inning he can blow up.

and he's a mental midget who pouts so I can't blame anyone for fading Strasburg at any time

I have such a hard time betting Harang,I look to go against Stras whenever he comes up but man Harang is so bad and his recent form is real bad...I agree that Stras appears to have a head problem,needs to develop tenacity....over maybe?

Looking at that Baltimore TT over, don't like workman and can appreciate the bats for the O's righr now.

I don't like workman either,wonder if Balt has seen him,probably....hitters seem to figure him out after a couple times through the lineup. But,the game will be in the shadows late in the game and it will be difficult on the hitters...i am almost for sure on Balt...sox have nothing going for them right now

I don't like workman either,wonder if Balt has seen him,probably....hitters seem to figure him out after a couple times through the lineup. But,the game will be in the shadows late in the game and it will be difficult on the hitters...i am almost for sure on Balt...sox have nothing going for them right now

seen him once, hitting .129 against him

over 4.5 @ 2.00; took my chances on what is a bad pitcher against a good ball club

locked in Big Game James as well, they take back their lead today

regarding the shadows, looks like it's mostly cloudy during the game today according to Dr. Tim's weather post

and damn people are hating on Shields and Porcello cuz the over is jumping and neither side is moving

Baltimore Line up:
Markakis
De Aza
Jones
Cruz
Crush
Pearce
Joseph
Flaherty
Schoop

Boston:
Betts