Wednesday - June 12th Discussion

Ryno14

Pretty much a regular
Figured I would post a discussion thread for today, so Tuck doesn't have to keep posting his thoughts in Keller and Giolito. Gotta think today is the day that A's/Rays goes over. Also - no shot I could play the Cubs -140 today. They have looked brutal the last two days. Think I'm leaning towards Lance Lynn and Shaun Anderson today as well. May god have mercy on my soul...

Discuss away!

Tex TT over will be worth a look. Tex can hit, are hitting currently and Porcello has been very hit-able.
Haven’t seen a line yet but I suspect 4.5 juiced.

Another TT worth a look is the Cards. I also suspect a 4.5 juiced line. Fish pitcher up from the minors in a fill in spot and not highly regarded. Gotta figure that if your in the Fish minors and you’re not highly regarded then most likely you’re not very good. Molina back so Cards O gets a boost.

Not going to play A's/Rays at all. Originally liked over, but hard to pull the trigger when both offense have been struggling with men on the last few games. Would've liked to fade both Ps though.

Another TT worth a look is the Cards. I also suspect a 4.5 juiced line. Fish pitcher up from the minors in a fill in spot and not highly regarded. Gotta figure that if your in the Fish minors and you’re not highly regarded then most likely you’re not very good. Molina back so Cards O gets a boost.

Cards have been notoriously bad against pitchers just called up from the minors. Recent-ish examples include Amir Garrett and that guy from Pittsburgh with the weird slider that totally took the Cards by surprise

Porcello bad in day
1 bet so far CLEVELAND
9-2 homer ump
better pitcher
edge in days of week and better in day

Pretty much have to play Verlander since he is the much better pitcher and Houston a much better night team But keep it down Houston has no Days of week edge here so I am making a average minus bet here

Sox lost 5/6 and struggling. Porcello not sharp and Tex hitting. Would be all over Tex here if Sox weren't desperate for a win. Did play over. Sox have their best O lineup but Lynn good record vs Sox only negative

All of a suddern Tampa is crumbling, Minn real problems and Dodgers hitting falling apart

Betting over Boston and doing something with Miami over and maybe a fish first half

Minnesota game today

TOM MILONE vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
MILONE is 2-0 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 1.93 and a WHIP of 1.000.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)
JOSE BERRIOS vs. SEATTLE since 1997
BERRIOS is 1-2 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 4.74 and a WHIP of 1.176.
His team's record is 2-2 (-0.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.2 units)

Is it possible that the Cleveland disaster was brought about by the feeble bats of Cleveland

Minnesota game today

TOM MILONE vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
MILONE is 2-0 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 1.93 and a WHIP of 1.000.
His team's record is 2-0 (+2.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)
JOSE BERRIOS vs. SEATTLE since 1997
BERRIOS is 1-2 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 4.74 and a WHIP of 1.176.
His team's record is 2-2 (-0.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.2 units)

Have to throw out Milone's stuff.

I don't think 1 player on the team now was on the Twins the last time he faced them in 2012.

That may be but it has gotten very hard for Minn to win games with most of their starters.

Although looking at the starter today I have to think Minn can do it. This guy has a lifetime ERA at night of over 12.46 based on 4.1 innings

Just my luck this week if Cubs/Rox can't get at least a push on this F5 over 6. Braves rain out in the 9th last night cost me a large wager on the Braves TT

Philadelphia pitcher with ump 6.1 innings 8.53 ERA will have to think about this
Over or opponent?
These are fairly recent first half bets on Arizona and the over

Soroka on 4 33 innings 1.09 ERA
With ump 7 innings 0 runs
Keller with same ump
4 innings 13.5 ERA
being a coward I will split
.1.5 and 2.5

So you would not consider this bad luck for him?
Soroka in his last 7 starts has 4 wins by 3 or more

I guess when they pull these guys up just walk by but I felt Berrios would pitch well which he did. Just walk by

Funny the real 9-2 was at Minn. I do not how long it lasts but do not count on the Dodgers to score and watch yourself with Tampa bay and Minn

Back