Wednesday, July 11 SDQL

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
2018 Overall Posted MLB YTD: -$441.20

4-2 last night (albeit I did post some trends for the Marlins in Baker's post that did not work out well...yikes!! :embarassed: ) for +$38.30. I went back to Sunday when I did well and compared it to Monday's collapse and found, on Monday, I did not enter team's results (margins of victory or defeat) into my queries like I did Sunday. So I went back and entered that on Tuesday for better results. I'm going to stick to that plan today and hopefully I've found what may be a winning path. Onto today....it's going to start off scary...not gonna lie.

Overall, away dogs during the day, in the month of July, on Wednesdays, and before the All-Star break have not fared well. See pic 1. However, when they've won the previous game by more than 3 runs, they are 6-2 SU and 6-2 RL. See pic 3. When I enter the actual margin of >4 runs, in Pic 4, the records become 4-0 SU and 4-0 RL. I cross-referenced it with the trend in pic 2 which is losing teams vs losing teams, but opponent has more wins and the previous margin is >3. The records for that one are 2-0 SU and 2-0 RL. A quick check of the consensus, at my favorite site for checking it, currently has the Twins listed at 95%. I'm going to back a small wager on the Royals this afternoon and see how this thing does.....

royals.jpgroyals1.jpgroyals2.jpgroyals3.jpg

Nats @ Pirates: 1st Pic shows away favs in July, on Wednesdays, during the day, and before the All-Star break. Pics 2 & 3 shows the margin of >4 runs and also the winning and losing records added. Plays are the Nats ML, RL, and the Under.

nats3.jpgnats4.jpgnats5.jpg

Tigers @ Rays: Away dogs on Wednesdays during the day before the ASB and have lost their last 2 games by >2 runs and >0 runs respectively, have gone 4-6 SU and 6-4 RL. See pic 1. When I enter the records for each team the records become 1-2 SU & 1-2 RL. See pic 2. Still not good enough for me, I entered the difference in wins between the two teams and found the 2 losses came from dogs who were facing opponents who had more wins than what the Rays currently have over the Tigers. When the difference is the same or less then we find our match! See pic 3 & 4. Rays are currently a 90% consensus fav and man, if you back the dog here, you are backing Zimmerman who is currently pitching pretty darn good and is tasked with helping his team avoid a sweep! My plays are Tigers ML and Under. BOL in what you decide!

tigers1.jpgtigers2.jpgtigers3.jpgtigers4.jpg

Keeping consistent with earlier queries, here's one with a 6-0 RL record that backs the Reds and Blue Jays tonight:

reds1.jpg

Adding:

Arizona Diamondbacks/Colorado Rockies Over 12 -120
S Miller - R Listed G Marquez - R Listed
Risking $12.00 To Win $10.00

Colorado Rockies -1½ +135 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
Risking $10.00 To Win $13.50

Colorado Rockies -127 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
Risking $12.70 To Win $10.00

Couple of trends that back the Rockies: