Wednesday in the Association...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
6-4 +7.65 units

Big win last night with trhe boys from Beantown. Someone pointed out in a thread they only have a few significant games in November and this was one. Championship teams need games to get up for the year after. This team will not be great ATS this year so pick your spots. It would seem like a good time to go against them tonight but this is the Thunder in all honesty. I am not ready to use fatigue as an angle after a handful of games. Memphis just missed the cut too. Want to see them a few more times.

The play tonight

Indiana ML +135 2 units

Looks like Iverson should play tonight as a reserve. As of yesterdays presser he was sporting Chauncey's #1 jersey. He said he will barter with Stuckey, we'll see. I like Detroit with the points but I make it a rule not to bet on or against teams aftyer trades. Monday's play was already in, so that was an exception.

GL tonight everyone.

next time dont sleep in
icon12.gif

GL

Hopefully he pours in 35 or so.

Bad mathcup for the Suns imo against him.

He's playing unless my sources are wrong so lets go get it.

Good deal BAR. Just played the over. If Indy beats PHX its going over imo. So thats good news. GL tonight.

This card isnt great, was looking forward to it. Played against my squad, and played Chicago.

Don't agree or disagree with your pick good luck though buddy.

Pacers are definitely one of my sleeper teams this year. This may sound dumb but I fell in love with them after playing with them a few times in NBA 2k9. They're the only team I use now (sometimes would mix it up with Pistons cause of the D) and I really just like the structure of this team. Ford was a great pick-up, Granger is wet from all area's, as is Dunleavey.

I would like to see B Rush get in there more, but I think they have a great core for the future...especially if Hibbert can ever develop into a slightly above average big man...

Rasho, Foster, Roy, Troy Murph, all rotating in and out looks good if I was Jim O'Brien...got plenty of 2's and 3's to get in there as well with guys like Daniels and Jack (1/2) on the bench

Good luck on the play tonight BAR, Suns are on a 4 in 5 day trip right? Looks like a nice one...

Practice?

One thing's for sure, I'm going to do whatever the coach wants me to do on the basketball court," said the newest Piston, sometimes known for putting as many frowns as smiles on coaches' faces. "If he gives me an assignment, I'll try to carry it out to the fullest."

"Even practice?" asked Joe Dumars, Pistons president of basketball operations.

"I knew I set myself up for that one," said Iverson amid the laughter.

One thing's for sure, I'm going to do whatever the coach wants me to do on the basketball court," said the newest Piston, sometimes known for putting as many frowns as smiles on coaches' faces. "If he gives me an assignment, I'll try to carry it out to the fullest."

"Even practice?" asked Joe Dumars, Pistons president of basketball operations.

"I knew I set myself up for that one," said Iverson amid the laughter.
that's hilarious.

Just to let you know BAR Iverson is not playing tonight. Just saw it on OTL. Billups not taking physical until tomorrow

Pacers are definitely one of my sleeper teams this year. This may sound dumb but I fell in love with them after playing with them a few times in NBA 2k9. They're the only team I use now (sometimes would mix it up with Pistons cause of the D) and I really just like the structure of this team. Ford was a great pick-up, Granger is wet from all area's, as is Dunleavey.

I would like to see B Rush get in there more, but I think they have a great core for the future...especially if Hibbert can ever develop into a slightly above average big man...

Rasho, Foster, Roy, Troy Murph, all rotating in and out looks good if I was Jim O'Brien...got plenty of 2's and 3's to get in there as well with guys like Daniels and Jack (1/2) on the bench

Good luck on the play tonight BAR, Suns are on a 4 in 5 day trip right? Looks like a nice one...

You up for a whippin tonight boy?

Yeah, Billups seems to be taking his sweet ass time getting out to denver or oakland or wherever the hell they are

AI cant play until Billups completes his physical which is scheduled for tomorrow...

how do you think the pacers will do down in the paint though? Going up against shaq who has been dominating in there as well as his partner Amare. The suns have been shooting great as well although the pacers are not one to take lightly at home. I'm still not too convinced and would be happy to hear more insight, thanks and gl.

Amare was incredible. Felt good after that first qtr and half. Knew that the 3point shooting would falter a bit but they just couldn't get stops.

Off day tomorrow.

Amare was incredible. Felt good after that first qtr and half. Knew that the 3point shooting would falter a bit but they just couldn't get stops.

Off day tomorrow.

take a look at the total in Portland Reno.

Back