Wednesday in the Association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

First real lean is Boston under, Celtics have the top defense in the league, and Sacto seems like the team who can be taken out of their offensive rhythm, i.e. have a game where they have 18 pt quarters. Will wait and watch this line a little bit longer.

Looks like Perkins and Pollard might be out, which makes this game a little more interesting

rasheed_wallace_245x325.jpg
-1.5 (-110) Risking 4 units

Hopefully Sheed had some soup, and feels better now. Tmac is limping, the Rockets are in disarray. If Rafer is out this will be a cake walk. Either way Chauncy should dominate this game. Pistons usually step up on national TV games while the Rockets tend to struggle. Detttttttttttrrrrooit Basketball

abcs :cheers: bar

(4 - 1 +8.2 units the last 5) Was 4 or 5 games over .500 before my suspension but I lost count of my record when I was on the Injured List.

First real lean is Boston under, Celtics have the top defense in the league, and Sacto seems like the team who can be taken out of their offensive rhythm, i.e. have a game where they have 18 pt quarters. Will wait and watch this line a little bit longer.
:hang::hang::hang:

Its ok still up on the week, i just need to be more patient with the lines.

Back