Wednesday "i love to gamble.....er 'wager'" picks!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Yesterday 4-1

Over/Unders 6-1
Favs (-140 or less) 13-3
Doggies 2-2

St Louis -132 (Wainwright)

Cardinals throwing there best pitcher today with Carperter on the DL....Maholm got T'd off on by Cincy last week and I see the Cards doing the same...I'd probably lean over, even with Rolen probably being out today, but the Cards are the safer play.

Detroit -133 (Verlander)

Verlander as -133, against Baltimore???? Did i miss something???? Baltimore has won a few games, but this will go just like last night, look for a 4-1 score in this one, with Detroit having the best pitching, quite possibly, in all of baseball.....

Boston/Seattle UNDER 8.5

Well, let's keep this as simple as possible, Dice-K v King Felix......first team to score wins???

And yes, for the first time in EIGHT games, i am NOT bettign against the Nats!!!! I guess every once in a while, I need to give them a break, tonite is one of those times.

GL today everyone

i dont know why im not fading the nats, i dont know a whole ton about James for some reason.........

so far so good...

yes virginia,

the Nats really are that bad. They're so fucking bad

Great day..

I would love to fade the Nats 2morrow but this is getting out of hand.. -295 ml and -160rl.. Books must be tired of that shitty team getting crushed..

Back