on the radar:
COL -112
CHC -132
SD u6.5: Hamari
CHW u7: Carlson
SEA +115: Meals
TEX u7
PIT u6.5

gotta look at the Colorado over again - FRias making his first start, away splits are way worse than home splits, day time in the rockies

jorge for his career is 2-2 with a 6.00+ era against them

Am I crazy to want to hit the under in Oaktown? Holland looking impressive since coming back from the DL 1-0 with a 0.86 ERA in 21 IP...personally think Texas blew their load last night but they were also facing Kazmir, someone whom I enjoy fading

Baltimore & Washington both clinched last night and I'm looking to fade the Nats...Gio off a bad outing against the mets, and Braves hitters hit .280 against him and in the midst of a slump. Much like the Angels, you can catch the Nats in a soft spot

wouldn't touch Toronto with a 50ft pole right now. NO identity and NO purpose while they play. I don't see the desperation and the young arms + IP is catching up to them.

BC brought up a good point about the angels,t hey go for the division tonight...they rested most of the starters after the score got out of hand

gotta look at the Colorado over again - FRias making his first start, away splits are way worse than home splits, day time in the rockies

jorge for his career is 2-2 with a 6.00+ era against them

was hoping i'd get DLR dogged, but him being favored just goes along with the sharp lines at this time of year (and me with no plays each day)

Baltimore & Washington both clinched last night and I'm looking to fade the Nats...Gio off a bad outing against the mets, and Braves hitters hit .280 against him and in the midst of a slump. Much like the Angels, you can catch the Nats in a soft spot

wouldn't touch Toronto with a 50ft pole right now. NO identity and NO purpose while they play. I don't see the desperation and the young arms + IP is catching up to them.

good spot for Happ against a group of hungover free-swingers, and boy does my 1st-place fantasy team need it

good spot for Happ against a group of hungover free-swingers, and boy does my 1st-place fantasy team need it

yea, just no confidence in that team

already locked in the over in the rockies and angels ml, looking at a tt over for the gigantes

GW - what are your thoughts on the under in Oakland? Those two putrid offenses, both pitchers should excel tonight

GW - what are your thoughts on the under in Oakland? Those two putrid offenses, both pitchers should excel tonight

Danley is about the best draw you could have this year, i made it 7.5u15 thinking people would expect Holland to regress and that's why I'm not looking at it

updated leans:
CHW +105: Carlson
TEX +170: Danley

on the radar:
COL -101: Bellino
CHW u6.5 (want 7): Carlson
SEA +106: Meals
TEX u6.5: Danley
PIT u7: Fletcher

Danley is about the best draw you could have this year, i made it 7.5u15 thinking people would expect Holland to regress and that's why I'm not looking at it

updated leans:
CHW +105: Carlson
TEX +170: Danley

on the radar:
COL -101: Bellino
CHW u6.5 (want 7): Carlson
SEA +106: Meals
TEX u6.5: Danley
PIT u7: Fletcher

agree about Danley, but something seems too easy there...probably over thinking it

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 4m

MLB announces that umpire Joe West has been suspended for one game.

You guys see that minor league lineup Washington has put out since they won the division already?

CF
Michael Taylor (R)

SS
Danny Espinosa (S)

3B
Kevin Frandsen (R)

1B
Tyler Moore (R)

RF
N. Schierholtz (L)

LF
Steve Souza (R)

2B
Jeff Kobernus (R)

C
Sandy Leon (S)

P
Blake Treinen (R)

Cheers bro.

Atlanta under .500 for the first time this season since losing opening day...but they are basically out of the playoffs, glimmer of hope, maybe some motivation...not sure cause I don't watch or pay attention to the Braves or Nationals very much.

One team I do follow a bit more closely is the Rays, and they got their best pitcher up on the mound tonight in Cobb. McCarthy is pitching on 5 days rest...last two games he was pitching on 6 days rest...He did pitch outstanding in those two starts. It is awfully tough to play the Under 6.5 (-120) in this one as a 3-3 game is a loss late....

Probably settle for a Braves/Rays parlay. Also eyeing up Seattle in the late game, Paxton is a baller.

Back