Wednesday - I Am Taking The Bait (Biggest Play So Far 5 Units)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Orlando Magic -4.5 (5 Units)

Obviously, I'd like to get this at the early line, but my book doesn't post lines til the morning, so this is what I got. I can't assume it drops from here. Milw is in a bad scheduling spot. Orlando has dropped 2 straight to 2 bad teams, while giving up a shit load of points. I expect them to tighten up the D tonight. 3 things I like when capping a big game: defense, rebounding, and whether or not the star player can dominate. I think the Orlando front line will pose serious problems for Milw. I think Orlando should dominate on the glass. And I think Howard should man-handle Bogut. Bogut has played well this season, but this is a huge test. We only concern is that Milw will try to get out and run on Orlando's guards, but I expect Orlando to slow it down and take advantage of the mis-matches in the front court. I like the UNDER, too. We are getting a significantly better team here laying a small number. I'll be back later this evening to answer any questions and add some more comments for discussion.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
I also have:

Minnesota T Wolves +8.5 (2 Units)
Minnesota T Wolves ML +320 (1 Unit)

3 things make Philly's team go: Miller, Iggy, and rebounding. I think Jaric's size should handle Miller. Minny has some athletic wings to slow down Iggy enough to hurt the offense. And Al-Jeff will light up Sammy, and get him in foul trouble. Minny will keep this close, and I think they win down the stretch. Al-Jeff goes for nearly 30.

Believe

I absolutely love both of these plays. I follow the T-wolves very closely, and when I saw this line I actually talked myself out of the play because they are so inconsistent. With that being said, I really believe they should be able to compete against Philly for the reasons you stated. I have been toying with idea of playing Minny ML tonight.

I got Orlando last night at a favorable line, but I also said in my writeup that I think the line is 2-3 pts off.

GL buddy:cheers:

gluck believe. you've been doin well. tailing you on it. 5 on orl and 2 on minny. i like detroit in houston tonight. i'll be at the game rooting for detroiiiit. detroit 5 units.

MILWAUKEE - Magic forward Rashard Lewis may miss tonight's game against the Milwaukee Bucks because of muscle spasms in his neck that prevented him from practicing with the team this morning. Lewis, who has been undergoing treatment for neck soreness, watched practice from a sideline Monday, but he was in obvious discomfort. He was scheduled to see a chiropractor in Milwaukee this afternoon. "It's going to be a game-time decision,'' he said. "It's been bothering me for the past few days, and it just feels like it's getting worse. I want to see if there is something we can do to ease the pain.'' http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/b...b01_layout

No, thanks a lot guys! This is why I'm here. It seems this was just announced. I canceled this wager as of now. Gonna monitor his status, might just be a smaller play.

From my experiences with a chiropractor, I say he plays. He should feel fine at least the same he has treatment. I'll be back around 6pm, and then I'll make my decision. Maybe I'll even get a shorter line.

Bucks take long road home

By Charles F. Gardner

Tuesday, Dec 11 2007, 05:23 PM

The Bucks' long West Coast trip grew a bit longer due to the snow and ice which hit southeastern Wisconsin today.
Instead of flying back to Milwaukee immediately after the game, the team stayed overnight in California after suffering a 96-93 loss to Sacramento to end their five-game trip. The Bucks were 1-4 on the road swing to fall to 8-12 overall.
The Bucks' charter flight today was diverted to Green Bay due to weather conditions at Mitchell International Airport, and the team arrived in Green Bay around 3 p.m., according to a team spokesman. Then the players and coaches boarded a bus for the ride down I-43 to Milwaukee.
The team pushed back its shootaround session, scheduling it for noon Wednesday at the Bradley Center, before the team faces the Orlando Magic at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
The Bucks won't have much time to take in the wintry local scene, however. On Thursday they will head out of town again, this time heading to the East Coast for a Friday night game against the Eastern Conference's top team, the Boston Celtics. The Bucks return for a Saturday night home game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.

From my experiences with a chiropractor, I say he plays. He should feel fine at least the same he has treatment. I'll be back around 6pm, and then I'll make my decision. Maybe I'll even get a shorter line.

that's what it smells like to me. I'll be waiting for the pregame show before I make a decision on it.

I am taking it. But my book has dropped the line to 4.5, so I have to jump on that now. I really believe Lewis will be a go. Otherwise, we still have Howard on our side, and I think he dominates this game in all 3 phases.

GL guys!

Believe

I absolutely love both of these plays. I follow the T-wolves very closely, and when I saw this line I actually talked myself out of the play because they are so inconsistent. With that being said, I really believe they should be able to compete against Philly for the reasons you stated. I have been toying with idea of playing Minny ML tonight.

I got Orlando last night at a favorable line, but I also said in my writeup that I think the line is 2-3 pts off.

GL buddy:cheers:

Good to see a T Wolves fan is on my side. Minny just matches up to well with Philly to be getting this many points. And who is Philly to lay 8.5 to ANYONE?

Believe, quick question. I know most of your bread and butter last year was from fading 2H line movement and riding strong comeback lines, but about what time of the year is this trend the strongest? I've been keeping an eye out recently, but been seeing a lot of contradicting results...

Believe, quick question. I know most of your bread and butter last year was from fading 2H line movement and riding strong comeback lines, but about what time of the year is this trend the strongest? I've been keeping an eye out recently, but been seeing a lot of contradicting results...

Mid season...The dead period where everyone loses and starts taking the bait and forcing quick 2H bets. But the ideal time is the very last game on the card...A tv game even adds to that. I haven't had any time so far to get heavily involved in 2H's...Nice to see you keeping an eye out.

Back