Wednesday Hunch - MDF game #1

flounder101

Captain of the Million Dollar Fund
Dallas Mavericks -1.5 (1st quarter)

My hunch is that Mark Cuban wants to see his team come out of the shute with a vengence. Combine that with Cleveland's slow steady pace and 4th quarter scoring blitz, tells me that the Mavs -1.5 in the first quarter is a good bet.

Gimme the Mavs for $50, Alex. If it hits, it's MDF game #1.

Good luck guys and remember......

I am surprised a bit I have to say, that you made this a MDF play, this early in the season and 1st quarter of all bets. But hey, I wish you good luck with it, hope it hits. As far as I'm concerned I don't see why it wouldn't.

:shake:

I am surprised a bit I have to say, that you made this a MDF play, this early in the season and 1st quarter of all bets. But hey, I wish you good luck with it, hope it hits. As far as I'm concerned I don't see why it wouldn't.

:shake:

Satyr, mah man!

As I mentioned, if it hits, I'll call it MDF game #1. It's only $50 to get it started. Game #2 will wait until patterns develop. I don't expect anyone to wager more than $50 on this one.

Glad you're watching though. Stay tuned, buddy. If it loses, there will have to be another MDF game #1. LOL

Dallas Mavericks -1.5 (1st quarter)

My hunch is that Mark Cuban wants to see his team come out of the shute with a vengence. Combine that with Cleveland's slow steady pace and 4th quarter scoring blitz, tells me that the Mavs -1.5 in the first quarter is a good bet.

Gimme the Mavs for $50, Alex. If it hits, it's MDF game #1.

Good luck guys and remember......

WINNER !

:36_11_6:

Thanks, Flounder101

Tks, guys. I'm hoping we can put up 10 winners by Christmas. One at a time.

I may have to include NFL and NCAA in the mix. I'll post it all in here.

Feel free to post suggestions here as well.

Note: These are not MDF plays.

Phx/Sea OVER 223

I have to play this one. Although, neither of last year's games went this high. This is not MDF Game #2.

Utah -4

I wanted to hammer them in the first quarter. But I won't be around to do so. They just have Houston's number. This one should be easy.

Flounder

UTA -1 (1st Qt) -is it as good as UTA -4 (whole game) ?

This play will be 4 units for my MDF #3 -

Thanks in advance for your opinion

PS: my #1 MDF was on SAN :1st H on TUE ( follow Believe811)
#2 MDF was on DAL 1st Qt yesterday ( follow your pick)

:cheers:

Back