Wednesday hockey

Avs imo. Just to much talent on that side, yotes goalie has to stand on his head to have a chance. Long as the 7-1 win didn’t make them complacent.

If Staal plays for carolina i think they to tough to go down without a fight, if Staal out they prob toast, that game turned on its head after he left. So if anyone knows if he playing or not please let me know!!

Avs imo. Just to much talent on that side, yotes goalie has to stand on his head to have a chance. Long as the 7-1 win didn’t make them complacent.

If Staal plays for carolina i think they to tough to go down without a fight, if Staal out they prob toast, that game turned on its head after he left. So if anyone knows if he playing or not please let me know!!

Thanks for the insight and goodluck today!

Thanks for the insight and goodluck today!

You as well. My favorite play of the day Is blues. I think those close out games can be incredibly tough plus Avs so expensive!!

Blues are wearing down this nucks team and let’s be real, blues didn’t take their training seriously enough, they kinda coasted in the round robin and it all showed, as the series has progressed they have slowly found their physicality and have been imposing their will on the nucks! Truth be told blues have been outplaying them 5 on 5 since gm 2, game 2 they were still getting killed on special teams and lost in OT. Since then their kill been better and they starting to find success with their pp.

I said all along the longer this series goes the more advantage blues have as they simply beat the life out of teams over the course of a series. I’m sure fatigue played a part in gm4 but imo nucks are losing the will to take the physical pounding it takes to compete with blues. They have turned this into a grown man series and I think it a learning experience for nucks to get a taste of what it takes to win a cup!!! Blues in 6 in my totally unbiased opinion. I know that might not ring true to everyone who doesn’t know me but until last year I often faded blues in playoffs and I said I didn’t like them games 1 and 2 of this series, this not a homer opinion even tho blues are my team. This just what I see.

Looks like Avs gonna send yotes packing!!

Unfortunately it looks like carolina gonna be joining yotes on the way out the bubble. Really thought they would put up more fight.

Back