Wednesday Fades

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
28-33-1

Rough week is starting to look like a rough month.

Raptors Over184

Sixers play with good pace (12th overall) with the 11th worst defensive rating. They just cant score. They should get plenty of second chance points againt the Raptors.

Raptors play a slower pace, but are very efficient. Their D is overrated because its masked by their pace and that JO, Bosh, Moon or Bargs get a lot of blocked shots. Our perimeter D will give Iggy, Miller, Williams and Young all the open shots they want.

A half decent game from Iggy and Dally making a few put ins (he missed about 6 or 7) in the first meeting and the Raps could be the ones under .500.

I probably lean Sixers, just because Iggy and Williams should be able to do some damage against us. Raps just cant put teams away for me to be laying 6. The Sixers probably want some sort of revenge for getting beat in their season and home opener.

Bucks Under 182.5

Spurs used up some energy with their comeback in the 2H against the Knicks. Duncan played almost 36 minutes last night.

Bucks do play some D despite their record and can't shoot plus they're also on a B2B.

I can't imagine playing a Sixers over again after what I saw yesterday, but I'll cheer for ya in that one. Do like the Spurs under. They could become an even uglier team to watch until December.

GL T.

Thanks Bet.

raps -4.5 +105 2H (shop around you might get 4)

Philly has faded badly in the 4th quarter of most of their games. Raps should continue to set the pace in the 2H.

OKC -2.5 2H

Orlando has a horrible bench. Doubt the starters play too much more of this.

OKC -2.5 2H

Orlando has a horrible bench. Doubt the starters play too much more of this.

Glad you see the same thing I do here. I think Howard/Lewis/Turk play maybe into the 4th quarter and there done.

Nice start with that hova in Toronto, and that under looks good so far. Spurs been playing good d so far with out parker, more athletic teams will kill them though.

Let me know when we figure both Toronto and Philly this yea.r

Back