Wednesday dog- 6 units

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 MLB record 4-4, -2,050

STL Wainwright +110, 6 units

I have been stalking this Col/Stl series.. Laid off gm 1, played the Cards in GM 2 (won) and now going top unit in GM 3.. Actually I now think the Cards sweep the series.

(check Pujols status as he has had two hard baserunning games in a row and was limping last night--I am playing the bet now but will reverse it out at the last minute if Pujols is a late scratch , however I don't expect it)

BTW, if you have not seen video of Ankiel's two outfield assists last night, they are sick.. Esp. the second one when he gunned the guy at third while standing flat footed on the warning track.. I suggested in my preseason thread that Ankiel is potentially the best defensive outfielder in the NL. At least early on he is the leading candidate for the gold glove, but I digress..

Onto todays matchup. Nut has some pretty good stuff over in the baseball daily thread so I won't repeat that info other than to say the Cards are hot and the Rockies have problems that won't be quickly fixed.. To me Helton looks old and slow. None of the Rockies have a lot of experience vs Wainwright who continues to dazzle. Several recent high pitch count games are worth note but I am satified with the mostly rested Cards bullpen (Looper's 8.1 innings last night helped) if needed.

Cards hottest hitter is R. Ludwick , so expected him to get another start in left vs LHP Francis, batting cleanup. Glaus has a couple homers in his carreer vs francis in limited at bats so I expect he'll hit 5th, in front of Ankiel. Be interesting to see who Larussa puts in RF. I hope it is Barton but could very well be Shumacher.. (Keep in mind- Larussa releases this info very late)

I can add more but am starting to ramble.. Wainwright on the hot team at plus money vs a cold team searching for answers... YEP..:cheers:

BTW- for those tracking the Cards season win total.. Mark Mulder had another rough outing in AAA and will be shut down indefinately with "shoulder fatigue"...

Not surprising or alarming.. In fact even a healthy Mulder would have a hard time cracking the Cards NL leading (ERA) starting rotation...

Wainwright 3-1 2.60 ERA
Lohse 3-1 2.79 ERA
Looper 4-1 3.86 ERA
Wellenmyer 3-1 4.07 ERA
Pineiro 2-2 4.33 ERA

It will be interesting to see what happens when Carpenter comes back.. He is set for Late June return, perhaps earlier in a limited role.

Good Luck Tee but probably against you here. Francis seems to be rounding into form compared to how he started off and he gets a lineup that is avg vs LHP unlike facing ARI and LAD twice . Tough to know what to expect from Wainright here since he never pitched in Coors not that I expect him to get smoked or anything. Huge difference bewteen facing Francis and Redman and Cards got out of every jam yesterday and pulled 2 games out this series 6-5 that they could have easily lost. Ankiel gunning down the guy at 3rd probably saved the game looking at how the 9th unfolded though we cant expect the same outcome if we change something previous.

Col stinks lately but they have played there best games in last games of the series if you look back so looking for that trend to continue as it shows they fight when backed into a corner ....:cheers:

Oh yeah, hey Dubs, heading out to Vegas next week (18th thru 22nd) and wanted to get your opinion on a good Italian joint to eat at. Any suggestions bro?

:popcorn:

DENVER -- As the Cardinals attempted to get 10 games over .500 on Tuesday night, Albert Pujols wasted no time continuing a trend he began on Opening Day. With his two-out double to center in the first inning, Pujols extended his streak of reaching base safely to 34, meaning he has hit or walked in every Cardinals game of the 2008 season.

"You can't do that without having a very consistent and tough mental attitude about every day playing, not taking an inning off, not taking an at-bat off, not taking a game off," manager Tony La Russa observed. "And you have to have talent. More than anything it speaks to how strong his mind is."
In the midst of an on-base streak like that, it's no surprise to see Pujols leading the Majors with an on-base percentage of .514, also leading the pack in walks (34) and intentional walks (10) through Monday.
"I don't know how this compares to other streaks in history, but it seems like it's a lot," La Russa said before Tuesday's game. "To me, he's a great player, so whenever you see the baserunning play he made yesterday, or you see that [streak], this is why he's a great player. It's an example. How do you define greatness? You watch him every day, he's going to show you something great every day."
Nobody is entirely sure about exactly where Pujols' streak ranks, since records have not always been kept for on-base streaks, but there are a few high-water marks in the books. The last time a player reached base safely in 35 consecutive games to start a season was 1999, with Derek Jeter reaching in the first 53 games of the season, followed by Jim Thome with 37 and Luis Gonzalez with 35. From a Redbirds perspective, Stan Musial built a streak of 55 games reaching base during the 1943 season, Ray Blades posted 54 games in 1925 and Vince Coleman made it safely to base in 50 games in 1987 -- but none of those were season-starting streaks.
For Pujols, the consistency is nothing new. On Tuesday, he passed his 2005 mark of starting the season by reaching base safely in the first 33 games, and in his rookie campaign, Pujols had a midseason stretch of 48 consecutive games reaching safely, from July 28-Sept. 22.
"My goal is to come here every day and be ready to show these young guys the way to play the game," Pujols said. "That's what's exciting, they're playing the game hard."
His baserunning highlight Monday night, when he parlayed an attempt to steal third into scoring the winning run from second on a routine grounder to the right side of the infield, was as good an example as anyone would need for how to play the game right, and Pujols was not bashful about his chops on the basepaths.
"That's something I'm proud of, because I worked at it three years ago with Lou Brock," Pujols explained. "He told me a couple of things, how to turn on the bag. I'm not going to steal 30 bases, but I want to be able to score [from second] just as easy as anybody in the game."
The biggest challenge in the ninth inning Monday may have been the altitude, according to La Russa, who cited the Pujols play as the best example of the effect of playing a mile above sea level.
"Albert was thinking about stealing third, but he was winded going into second," La Russa explained Tuesday. "It took a couple pitches to catch his breath. It worked out for us. He stole and [Rick Ankiel] hit a ground ball. A lot of times it's better to be lucky than good."
The game-winning run represented a little bit of both for Pujols, who cashed in on a well-earned break.
"It's a risk," he acknowledged of the play. "You need to take the chance. You need to be aggressive on the paths. You need to be playing the game. That's what I did. Hopefully you get lucky and don't get thrown out. If you get unlucky and get thrown out, then you're in trouble with the manager."
But if he was graced by good fortune Monday, his on-going on-base streak speaks to the qualities that force that kind of luck day after day.
<!--CHANGE c_id for team-specific probables page-->Pitching matchup
STL: RHP Adam Wainwright (3-1, 2.60 ERA)
Wainwright showed no ill effects on Friday from the heavy workload he shouldered in his previous start. Nonetheless, the Cards took no chances, getting him out after 6 1/3 innings. The fact that it was his shortest outing of the year should say how things have been going for the right-hander. Wainwright is enjoying an excellent year, pitching well and getting deep into games.

COL: LHP Jeff Francis (0-3, 5.26 ERA)
Francis had a 3-1 lead over the Dodgers with one out in the sixth inning on Friday, but he also had thrown 100 pitches and faced a bases-loaded situation when manager Clint Hurdle decided to pull him. The bullpen faltered during a seven-run inning and Francis took the loss. The lefty was not as effective as he had been in going seven innings in each of his previous three starts, but he was able to make big pitches when he was in the game. Tidbits
Ron Villone has a streak of 11 2/3 scoreless innings over his last seven appearances through Monday. ... Braden Looper's fifth win Tuesday night ties him for second among National League pitchers, trailing only Brandon Webb's Major League-leading seven. ... Every Cardinal with an at-bat Tuesday got at least one hit. ... Ryan Ludwick's 4-for-4 night at the plate tied his career high and gave him a six-game hitting streak. He is swinging at a .563 clip (9-for-16) during that stretch. ... Troy Glaus' third-inning single snapped an 0-for-21 skid.

mags .........maggianos in the fashion show mall.

know you were asking tee ... bu thtought i would say it anyway.... GREAT food.

Oh yeah, hey Dubs, heading out to Vegas next week (18th thru 22nd) and wanted to get your opinion on a good Italian joint to eat at. Any suggestions bro?

:popcorn:

I am a pretty simple guy. I am RFB at the Wynn so I usually eat mostly there, and they really don't have a signature Italian joint.. The Bellagio has a good one but haven't been there in a few years.. Best restaurant I have eaten at is Alex in the Wynn. It is french and is unbelievable. Service is perfect.. Bring a stack tho as it is expensive.

If you like sushi, hit the place in Ceasars. Really good..

Hope you have a good run out there bro.. Where are you staying?

mags .........maggianos in the fashion show mall.

know you were asking tee ... bu thtought i would say it anyway.... GREAT food.

chain:hang:;)

Eat at the one in Houston often. Agree, good food.:cheers:..

Is the Capital Grill in the same mall? Good steak there.

Guess i am about the food more than the experience.

if you want the place a lot of folks go that is more of a vegas place and not chain then i would suggest.... "Battista's hole in the wall" italian restraurant. I think it is kind of behind the flamingo hotel sort of.

Guess i am about the food more than the experience.

I am into the food, wife is into the experience.. Like I said, eat at the same place in Houston often..

Should know this but do you live in Vegas or just visit often?

Confirmed--- Pujols is in the lineup..:smiley_acbe:

Also as I had hoped and noted above, Barton is leading off.

Larue is catching, Molina gets the night off.. Not crazy about that vs Rockie running game.

just love the way wainwright attacks the hitters. As a bettor or if i was a manager i would just love this guy.

just love the way wainwright attacks the hitters. As a bettor or if i was a manager i would just love this guy.

Agree.. He is a mirror image of Chris Carpenter in his prime. Above average fastball and sick 12-6 curveball.... Think he is destined for Tommy John surgery though. Lots of torch in his delivery..

The ATL gave him up for a one year cameo of JD Drew..Bad deal for the Braves..

I am a pretty simple guy. I am RFB at the Wynn so I usually eat mostly there, and they really don't have a signature Italian joint.. The Bellagio has a good one but haven't been there in a few years.. Best restaurant I have eaten at is Alex in the Wynn. It is french and is unbelievable. Service is perfect.. Bring a stack tho as it is expensive.

If you like sushi, hit the place in Ceasars. Really good..

Hope you have a good run out there bro.. Where are you staying?

Tee - staying at Harrah's this time, which kinda sucks but it's on the company so certainly not complaining. I'm just used to staying at either The Wynn, The Bellagio or The Venetian. Thanks, looking forward to it for sure.

real bad loss for Cardinal backers:hang:

Wainwright pitches unbelievable then bullpen blows the lead.:whip:

Stated yesterday, that I would be on the Cards today.. I am playing them for 4 units at -102; I am going to put this in now but there is a chance Larussa runs a lineup w/out Pujols today, at which time I would need a better price to make it a play.. But no time to play the wait game today so locked in at 102 . GL today all

That was as tough as loss as I had this year Tee. Should have had it. Watched the whole damn thing blow up in front of me. They are going to need to find a backup plan for Izzy. He is finally showing his age

Yeah rough loss last night tee, did you happen to see in the 8th when Pujols overran the foul ball from Atkins near the stands at 1st, then tried to barehand it instead of reaching back with his glove. If he makes that play its 3-1 going to the 9th and a different ball game....oh well lets get em today!

did you happen to see in the 8th when Pujols overran the foul ball from Atkins near the stands at 1st, then tried to barehand it instead of reaching back with his glove. !

Yes I saw it.. Key to the game:hang:

They are going to need to find a backup plan for Izzy. He is finally showing his age

They got two guys in Memphis that are ready-- Perez and Motte.. Check out Motte K/IP ratio below. 24 K's in 15IP

<TABLE class=dataTableClass id=table_1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=titleRow><TD colSpan=20>Individual Stats (Pitching) (click column headers to sort)</TD></TR><TR class=headerRow><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Player </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">W </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">L </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ERA </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">G </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">GS </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">CG </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SHO </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SV </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">IP </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">H </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">R </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ER </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">HR </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">HB </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">BB </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SO </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">WHIP </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">HLD </TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">GF </TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Mitchell Boggs</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>3.52</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>38.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>32</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>18</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>15</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>25</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.17</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_13 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>John Wasdin</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>5.35</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>35.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>43</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>22</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>21</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>8</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>21</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.36</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Blake Hawksworth</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>8.02</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>33.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>46</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>38</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>30</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>20</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>33</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.96</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_10 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Mike Parisi</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>4.41</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>32.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>37</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>16</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>16</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>23</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.53</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Hugo Castellanos</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>4.15</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>10</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>30.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>32</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>15</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>21</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.55</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_14 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Ron Flores</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>0.54</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>16.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>10</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>21</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0.84</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Kelvin Jimenez</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>1.62</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>16.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>17</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>11</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_12 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Mark Worrell</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>2.87</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>15.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>15</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>9</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>8</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>24</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.47</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Chris Perez</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>1.72</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>16</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>8</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>15.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>10</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>8</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>20</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1.15</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_9 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>16</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Jason Motte</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>1.76</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 22px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=currSortDataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 30px" align=middle>15.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>11</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>24</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0.98</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back