Wednesday discussion

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Wednesday Pick

I think I may go the +1.5 parlay route tonight. Anybody got leans or info?

Last edited:
Alright I found a pick. Calgary is in the midst of the 4+r-1h-1r situation which will come to a head Friday. Yesterday was a classic spot for the road team to win, also the game before returning home (tonight for Calgary) has proven good for the road team as well (not as nice as last night though but nice nonetheless). Its risky as I hate to go against Dallas but this is a bit of a winning spot for Calgary and the price is nice.

Calgary Flames ML 2.640:shake:

sorry, i've been mia guys, jsut exam time sucks balls, and well i need an education...says society!

Cat...I don't understand your lines. Are you playing two units? Like the Calgary play and also leaning to TB +.

Any thoughts on NJ? Not laying too big of a number at -140 and goaliepost is showing rookie Greiss going against Brodeur. San Jose is in the midst of a 4 game losing streak and on their 3rd game of an 8 game road trip. Granted, the first three are in New York/NJ with the 4th being tomorrow night in Philly, but still a road trip.

Seems that they may be tossing the rook to the wolves tonight in an attempt to get a W tomorrow night against a Philly team who has been bad.

The other tidbit, which was interesting to me is that the Sharks losing streak started the game after Marleau got hurt. I've mentioned before I don't know anything about hockey beyond the basic rules and stats analysis, so I am not sure what the impact of this is. However, I did notice that he has 3 PPG and 11 PPA, and I infer that he may be a contributor to their PP team(he apparently logs quite a few minutes there.) The Sharks PP has not scored in 3 of 4 games(only 1 in 22m) without Marleau, while having scored in 5 straight games prior to the injury on the PP.

So, someone with hockey knowledge comment on this to see what my stat analysis means.

Don't Look TOO Much Into Marleau Being Hurt. He Leads The Team W/A -21 Plus/Minus. Worst On The Team.

Sharks Have Been Up And Down All Season. Even When They Play Well, Coach Wilson Never Seems To Be Happy With Their Play.

Maybe An Over 5 Play...Hard Call IMO...

Yea, I noticed the Marleau +/- being horrendous, was not sure what to make of that. Really just thinking his absence may throw one of the PP lines out of rhythm or something.

Tough call but I would lean New Jersey here as well Herm. The Sharks certainly arent setting the world on fire in 2008, playing .500 hockey.

Cat...I don't understand your lines. Are you playing two units? Like the Calgary play and also leaning to TB +.

Its like Haunted said. I just took up that habit because of the provincial run sports lotto...And Ill add, cause theres been some confusion, Im Canadian and Flying Frenchman is a reference to the Habs, Im not from France.

Back