Wednesday Discussion

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
<table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" width="35">701</td> <td width="180">Los Angeles Lakers</td> <td align="center" width="85">-3</td> <td align="center" width="85">204½</td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">702</td> <td width="180">Atlanta Hawks</td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#363636"> <td width="100%"><small>7:05 pm </small></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="35">705</td> <td width="180">New Jersey Nets</td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">706</td> <td width="180">Orlando Magic</td> <td align="center" width="85">-10½</td> <td align="center" width="85">203</td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#363636"> <td width="100%"><small>7:35 pm (NBA) </small></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="35">711</td> <td width="180">Miami Heat</td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">712</td> <td width="180">Detroit Pistons</td> <td align="center" width="85">-16</td> <td align="center" width="85">185½</td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#363636"> <td width="100%"><small>9:05 pm (NBA) </small></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="35">717</td> <td width="180">New Orleans Hornets</td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">718</td> <td width="180">Phoenix Suns</td> <td align="center" width="85">-6</td> <td align="center" width="85">215½</td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#363636"> <td width="100%"><small>10:05 pm </small></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="35">719</td> <td width="180">Chicago Bulls</td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">720</td> <td width="180">Portland Trailblazers</td> <td align="center" width="85">-6</td> <td align="center" width="85">185</td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#363636"> <td width="100%"><small>10:05 pm </small></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="35">721</td> <td width="180">Seattle Supersonics</td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td align="center" width="85"></td> <td width="45"></td> <td width="85"></td> <td width="85"></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">722</td> <td width="180">Sacramento Kings</td> <td align="center" width="85">-9½</td> <td align="center" width="85">211</td></tr></tbody></table>

Lakers only 3? That will be 5 in the morning and 7 or 8 by game time. Hit it now if you want it.

I had NJ +8 and 1st quarter tonight but I still think its LAL fade here...5th game in 7 days away...Atl is clearly better then NJ right now who was only down 4 to start the 4th quarter before falling apart...if Kobe is less then 100% an added bonus ...:cheers:

You wont get those lines to tmrw..

Redd for Milw..

Camby and Kirilenko

Q and Nate

KG , Maggs and Kaman..

Probably right to bet the Spurs now. As 6 point favorites or less they are 12-1 ats if they win in the last 20 situations where they were 13-7 su. Washington as a home dog of 6 or less this year is 1-5 ats. Do expect them to win so I expect them to cover. Not a normal b-b spot with all the added rest.

ATlanta will be a play

det under..may be first total in a minute

Phx would be a great play sans the trade rumors...

that being said..B.A.R. will be on ATL tomorrow..letting line play out..may play it sooner..we'll se

For what it's worth...

Clips @ Celtics is a game that fits the NY/Boston road (Acela train) trip trend...when you win the fist of the two games, go against the road team in the second...in this case the Clips

Random thoughts:

1) @ Wash : Spurs looked sharp last night and had some rest factored with limited minutes should keep them fresh and looking to improve on ther 1-8 ATS record on B2Bs. Butler is doubtful and it look slike Wash shit the bed once he left or at least in the 4th quater blowing a 12 pt lead. With SA poor B2B record and Was beating Tor at home in OT w/o Butler I wont jump in on a side. Pretty much because SA looked good last nite but cant overlook there B2B trend and Wash has looked terrible but cant overlook they stepped up vs Tor w/o Butler...how about an OVER 183?? The Under trend is finished time for at least a little mini over run ?? Mighty Mouse giving SA a bench with Vaughn and Finley now on the bench.

2) @ AtL : Hawks pure situational. 5th away game in 7 days for LAL all covers so far and B2B as road chalk versus a rested opponent....Hawks have the athletes to compete and Kobe banged his hand while Gasol just returned from back issues had to fly and is expected to be okay for a B2B...??

3)@ Orl : Magic playing fairly well and NJ failry poorly . Orl has revenge for SU loss early Jan but 11 seems way to high here...NJN +11???

4) @ Boston : KG Out , Allen questionable with the ankle and Pierce questionable with the flu...Tim Thomas has back issues leaving him questionable while Kaman and Maggs could see more minutes...

5) @ NYK : Robinson and Q questionable which makes a decision tough. Pacers dropped 7 straight and NYK 6 straight with about four 4th quarter meltdowns...if I ook NY might have to be 1st H only since they choke , choke and choke. Kinicks 1-7 ATS as favs L8. Can I really back Indy?? They have that nice trend where they do opposite of there last home game...but that is due to the fact if you lose at home chances are you will be inflated on the road...just logical! Over 207???

6) @ Det : If Wade is in that anything above 14.5 is value imo..think Det is 3 pts stronger then Orl but Wade worth at least 4 maybe 5 spread points....if Miamki cant crack 80 tough to see an Over...

7 ) @ Dallas: This could get ugly as Dallas has payback here. Yi Jianlian missed last nite and probably will again tonight..along with Redd....though Desmond Mason has returned. Can a banged up Mo Williams duplicate perfection? Lately B2B games have been ugly for Milw...

8 ) @ Denver : Utah is playing well but AK47 is mystery and Den should get Camby back and have Martin who missed last meetiung. Thought -4 ( -5 if AK is out) was correct so some value if Nuggs able to beat Jazz twice in 10 game stretch....

9 )@ Pho: The Marion deal leaves a question mark. Suns have payback and Hornets suddenly look terrible....Hornets 2-0 vs Pho this year

10 ) @ Sac : Green is questionable. Like Sac here as they should beat this team by DDS and score a ton in the process...

11) @ Port : Chicago is improvin and Blazers still in this funk...Bulls or pass...

Only Hawks for sure so far...:cheers:

Denver is 4-1 SU & ATS in a home game off a road win this season, when not facing the same opponent at home as they just did in their previous road game, since they started the season 2-3 SU.

Portland/Chi Town game is interesting...the trends against chicago favor Port (Obv), the refs favor Port in this spot....Port leaving after this game for a road trip (always good to win one b4 the roadtrip) But Port. struggles recently losing last 6 ATS, and struggling after a loss as a fav.....have me tossing this game around. Probably a no play, but would lean hard on Port.

I had NJ +8 and 1st quarter tonight but I still think its LAL fade here...5th game in 7 days away...Atl is clearly better then NJ right now who was only down 4 to start the 4th quarter before falling apart...if Kobe is less then 100% an added bonus ...:cheers:

You wont get those lines to tmrw..

Redd for Milw..

Camby and Kirilenko

Q and Nate

KG , Maggs and Kaman..

Almost prophetic as ATL started the 4th down and didnt fall apart like NJ . Not bad for slightly past midnight logic! Lets go UNC...need em for a 3team parlay ATL , Duq and UNC ML

Sport

Duke shooting the lights out in the gym today, I would expect a 2nd half surge.

Portland/Chi Town game is interesting...the trends against chicago favor Port (Obv), the refs favor Port in this spot....Port leaving after this game for a road trip (always good to win one b4 the roadtrip) But Port. struggles recently losing last 6 ATS, and struggling after a loss as a fav.....have me tossing this game around. Probably a no play, but would lean hard on Port.

Wonder if Hinrich is out cause the line is moving Port's way for IMO no reason..

Update: Hinrich is out for Wednesday's game against the Trail Blazers as the ribs he bruised in Monday's victory over Seattle didn't respond to treatment, the Chicago Tribune's Bulls blog reports.

Damn I know my shit!!!

Marlo huge run to close the half. Only down 3....

Just missed a backdoor cause I got a shit number @ Auburn +2..lost by 3

Took a small shot with Chi +6 invoking the wounded star theory...and played Sac -8..thinking about the 1st H over as well:cheers:

Indiana trend cashes again.

Its a trend because your supposed to win at home. So by continually losing at home when they go on the road they are getting inflated lines. I mean how can NY be favored against anyone? Indy was -2 with O'neal @ MSG earlier and won by 20 something....line made ZERO sense...

:cheers:

Its a trend because your supposed to win at home. So by continually losing at home when they go on the road they are getting inflated lines. I mean how can NY be favored against anyone? Indy was -2 with O'neal @ MSG earlier and won by 20 something....line made ZERO sense...

:cheers:

For some reason I missed this fricking game, and then I pull up SI tonight and I noticed NYN as a 3pt fav...couldnt believe I missed this. O well, found a gem for 2morrow

Took a small shot with Chi +6 invoking the wounded star theory...and played Sac -8..thinking about the 1st H over as well:cheers:

Gl Sport

Just cant pull the trigger either way, a week ago I would have played Port, but just cant right now.

For some reason I missed this fricking game, and then I pull up SI tonight and I noticed NYN as a 3pt fav...couldnt believe I missed this. O well, found a gem for 2morrow

Thanks marlo...Whats your gem?? I havent even looked yet @ Thursday..Also Tuck I was actually saying the trend had ogic behind which means there is no reason it should end until Indy starts playing better at home..usually you get the reverse in that teams play so well at home when they travel the numbers are to short....it helps Indy playing alot of crap teams and then getting near DDs vs the better ones...:cheers:Go Heels!

Cleveland 2morrow....probably pretty square, but I capped it 2 different ways and I come up with a pk and -2.

Paulus is going crazy right now, I cant believe UNC is actually this close

I see. So the trivial angle that when Indiana goes out on the road after a win at home they lose but after a home loss they consistently win su is ho hum. Sorry I brought it up.

I didnt say it was trivial. I said there was actual logic or reasoning to why it was occurring. Which should reinforce comfort when playing the angle / trend. What I am saying is that the reason the trend may end is when the start adjusting the home lines due to there poor play. Most of the times we see teams play well at home and that can keep there spreads low when they travel. I am sure Indy isnt the only team this is happening to in some fashion...

9-14 Home 11-16 away

Not to mention they just played SA, ORL , Det and HOU fairly competitive at home and get the NYK who probably are 1-8 ATS as favs this season. Indy is 12-11 ATS on the road catching points this season...

and the trend is strongest when they are favore at home they are 7-1 ATS opposite of the home game outcome ATS.

Back