BOS +135
ARI o7.5
LAD +131: Reynolds

on the radar:
MIA +127
SF u8
CHC o10
ATL -124

Think you see good effort from joe Kelly and his former teams?

Will be looking at tigers tt over and possibly game over. Capuano should get hit by these guys and verlander will give some up too me thinks

Pagan will be at the game and available off the bench on Wednesday and then will start on Thursday, according to a SFGate blog. Why not start him is the question I am asking.

Since 2004 the Rockies are 15-5 SU and 3-0 SU L3 (since 2013) at Coors after an extra-inning loss at Coors. I don't know what to think about them using nine pitchers last night though. There is not much of a precedent for that.

In his six career starts at Nationals Ballpark, Niese has pitched 36.1 innings with an ERA of 2.23 and 1.211 WHIP. Even so, the Mets are only 2-4 SU in those games (avg line 120). The Nationals are 11-4 SU in Fister's starts this season, but he has lost his L3 starts on 4 days of rest with 9 ER allowed in 19.0 IP (4.26 ERA) and WHIP of 1.263 in those three games.

Since 2004 the Rockies are 15-5 SU and 3-0 SU L3 (since 2013) at Coors after an extra-inning loss at Coors. I don't know what to think about them using nine pitchers last night though. There is not much of a precedent for that.
firstt start for lyles off the DL

Think you see good effort from joe Kelly and his former teams?

i don't think they care as much as he does about being gone, he's said he wanted to be better than Wacha and thinks he can be. Think he's the type of guy to be really really motivated and hopefully the Sox don't blow a lead in the 7th again for me

Pagan will be at the game and available off the bench on Wednesday and then will start on Thursday, according to a SFGate blog. Why not start him is the question I am asking.

i guess they want to give him one more day, but that's huge/awesome for them as I was hoping to play SF a bunch in this series until seeing that atrocious lineup last night

Lyles is a warrior staying in there with a broken hand to save the bullpen in his last start, but that doesn't give Weiss many options and I think he's terrible so I can't exactly say I don't want a piece of Arrieta more than I already did

updated leans:
MIA u7: Miller
CHC -105/o9.5: Drake
NYY o9: Woodring
SD +105: Hudson
ARI o7.5: DeMuth
LAD +130: Reynolds

on the radar:
BOS +118: Barksdale

Despaigne has not been good since the first 7 innings against the mets 2 games ago. Correia has nothing plus bad splits and bad baa. San Diego does not play until Fiday. Cmon, Tommy Medica you Brave killer, drive in some runs. Im going over.

Sale off bad outing, white sox off a beat down. Tepesch is green and average. Personally, I dont see the white sox losing, but it is baseball.

What was wrong with Sale last game? Velocity, location, ump? texas bats hit everything last night

Since 2004 (entire database) HPU Dana DeMuth is 10-4-1 to the over at Chase and 5-0-0 to the over at Chase with the roof closed.
The O/U is 13-17-1 at Chase Field this season with the roof closed (7-3-1 O/U with the roof closed since the break).
The O/U at Chase is 3-9-0 against a total of 8 or less with the roof closed at Chase this season.

Despaigne has not been good since the first 7 innings against the mets 2 games ago. Correia has nothing plus bad splits and bad baa. San Diego does not play until Fiday. Cmon, Tommy Medica you Brave killer, drive in some runs. Im going over.

jesus christ i wish you luck

Lyles is also VERY bad on 6 plus. Oakland spread seems moderate to me. Anaheim race heating up, Gray a legitimate ace. Lean Marlins. Re Washington?? A question for those who actually watch baseball would be how affected is the Washington attack vs lefties?
Miller is on best rest. I would like to play Kelly but if I do it will only first half. Cardinals have no room for sentiment here and they have watched Kelly pitch a lot.

yanks over 9 - woodring is the ump, good numbers for each team vs opposing pitcher.. waiting on lineup - probably large play
Tigers - buying low on Verlander -- large play
tigers tt over 4 --see above..

Best argument for Verlander is best splits for Capuano are day and 5 days rest and he has neither. Ump seems an x-factor to me along with Verlander's history in NY. No bet here for me.

Best argument for Verlander is best splits for Capuano are day and 5 days rest and he has neither. Ump seems an x-factor to me along with Verlander's history in NY. No bet here for me.

Agreed.... like the odds on a capable pitcher, with a strong line up vs. what you wrote...i just need to win - not a shut out..

What you are saying is reasonable but going against fairly real trends. Arizona pitcher has a high ERA on 5. Great day of week for KC. No fan of Ventura so something of a problem

The Tigers are 0-6 SU in Verlander's L6 starts at Yankee Stadium. Verlander went 32 IP and allowed 18 R (17 ER), 29 H, and 13 BB with 33 K. That's good for an ERA of 4.78 with a WHIP of 1.313 in those six games.

The Tigers are 0-6 SU in Verlander's L6 starts at Yankee Stadium. Verlander went 32 IP and allowed 18 R (17 ER), 29 H, and 13 BB with 33 K. That's good for an ERA of 4.78 with a WHIP of 1.313 in those six games.

thanks -- :mooned:

joking...

updated leans:
CHC o9.5: Drake
NYY o9: Woodring
ARI o7.5: DeMuth
LAD +137: Reynolds

on the radar:
BOS +126: Barksdale

GW if you were falling asleep watching the Cubs last night you missed a good one in LA. I wouldn't fade the Angels after that.

Back