Jul 24 Wed 2024

06:40 PM
925Baltimore OriolesC. McDermott -R-1½
+115
-145O 8½
926Miami MarlinsE. Cabrera -R+1½
+133U 8½

Last edited:
1st glance maybe braves offense can muster a little momentum in that bandbox during day against a very hit table montas. i'm sure they be overpriced but a ff or full game team total might be worth a look, i'll look closer into the numbers later on. they in a rain delay tonight? that might complicate things if turns into a dh or something, no idea bout the weather.

bunch of unnamed starters at moment for just 4-5 games out the asb, what's up w that? major pitching shortage? lol

for as much i love me some 1st 5 unders in seattle i'm not sure if day games play out the same way? i don't recall capping many daytime games in seattle other than sundays and i've usually bled the ff under dry by that point in series, lol.

1st thought off top my head Hunter brown will squash this little hot streak oakland offense been on. 1sr 5 under maybe?

its gonna be very tough not to play tigers at that price! crazy thing the 1st move was 10 cents more to cle, why? last couple weeks i feel like i see something in tigers others dont want to maybe? when skubal pitches they get the kind of respect they deserve but doesnt seem to matter they been kicking the guardians around like red headed step children! folks still want to believe cle is the much better team? i dont really buy that, we were all pretty surprised the way guardians offense clicked throughout the 1st half the season, on the opposite end the spectrum tigers offense was something out a horror flick in the 1st half. safe to say neither a totally accurate assessment of the quality or lack thereof from either team. in reality i don't think there a whole lot of difference in these teams. i have to dig closer into Bibee but as much i dislike him id be surprised if there isn't a case for Flaherty talent being superior. i dunno, while i look closer at things someone make a case why guardians are worthy that price vs a hot and determined tigers team who been trending the right way since before the break!!

Got the NRFI with Pitt/St Louis yesterday and 2 of them No Home Runs yesterday. May try a few today, although kind of feels like a fishing expedition.
Nice work. I clearly need to go back to simplifying things and avoid full games as I've already stated. Too much noise time after time makes full game capping a negative EV adventure.

Last edited:
On these now and waiting for NO Homerun line on Balt/Miami. Playing these very light. 2 cashed yesterday. If none cash today I will play light one more day than reconsider if worth the time.

No Homeruns

Houston/Oakland +550
St Louis/Pitt +600
Detroit/Cleveland +375
LAA/Seattle +550

Will add on Balt/Miami when line comes out. I know kind of rolling the dice with Oakland. As shitty as they are surprisingly ranked 4th in Homeruns

1st glance maybe braves offense can muster a little momentum in that bandbox during day against a very hit table montas. i'm sure they be overpriced but a ff or full game team total might be worth a look, i'll look closer into the numbers later on. they in a rain delay tonight? that might complicate things if turns into a dh or something, no idea bout the weather.

bunch of unnamed starters at moment for just 4-5 games out the asb, what's up w that? major pitching shortage? lol

for as much i love me some 1st 5 unders in seattle i'm not sure if day games play out the same way? i don't recall capping many daytime games in seattle other than sundays and i've usually bled the ff under dry by that point in series, lol.

1st thought off top my head Hunter brown will squash this little hot streak oakland offense been on. 1sr 5 under maybe?

its gonna be very tough not to play tigers at that price! crazy thing the 1st move was 10 cents more to cle, why? last couple weeks i feel like i see something in tigers others dont want to maybe? when skubal pitches they get the kind of respect they deserve but doesnt seem to matter they been kicking the guardians around like red headed step children! folks still want to believe cle is the much better team? i dont really buy that, we were all pretty surprised the way guardians offense clicked throughout the 1st half the season, on the opposite end the spectrum tigers offense was something out a horror flick in the 1st half. safe to say neither a totally accurate assessment of the quality or lack thereof from either team. in reality i don't think there a whole lot of difference in these teams. i have to dig closer into Bibee but as much i dislike him id be surprised if there isn't a case for Flaherty talent being superior. i dunno, while i look closer at things someone make a case why guardians are worthy that price vs a hot and determined tigers team who been trending the right way since before the break!!

Nice writeup, I'm big on Cards, Boston, Phils, Braves-1 in game 2 and reds game 1 with montas with both games going over, Detroit, Houston, Royals, Yanks and Baltimore. Also have Toronto and Padres winning tonight, and Brew crew beating the snot out of the cubs.

On these now and waiting for NO Homerun line on Balt/Miami. Playing these very light. 2 cashed yesterday. If none cash today I will play light one more day than reconsider if worth the time.

No Homeruns

Houston/Oakland +550
St Louis/Pitt +600
Detroit/Cleveland +375
LAA/Seattle +550

Will add on Balt/Miami when line comes out. I know kind of rolling the dice with Oakland. As shitty as they are surprisingly ranked 4th in Homeruns

shoot if you can hit 2,out of 4-5 most days you crushing it! even 6, hell you really only need to hit 25% to turn profit on most of them it seems.

Nice work. I clearly need to go back to simplifying things and avoid full games as I've already stated. Too much noise time after time makes full game capping a negative EV adventure.

pretty much only full games i play are dogs where prices just wrong, lot of goofy shit happens but long run i'm usually in the 50s percentage wise so worth it to me. i know ppl that do ok playing full game favs but ain't for me, i seriously don't hit at that much higher a clip w favs so makes no sense for me.

Both pitchers suck in this first Reds/Braves game. I took 1st 5 ATL tt o2.5 +120, now that it's gone live I'd still prefer ATL f5 -.5 +110. Montas sucks something bad and regressing I'll pay to see him hold this lineup down.

Both pitchers suck in this first Reds/Braves game. I took 1st 5 ATL tt o2.5 +120, now that it's gone live I'd still prefer ATL f5 -.5 +110. Montas sucks something bad and regressing I'll pay to see him hold this lineup down.

i was planning on playing braves ff tt against montas but after it turned into dh i kinda lost interest, hate double headers. for some reason last night i was thinking it was in cincy, lack of sleep at damn hospital probably.

Reactions: KJ
tigers havnt lost a game by more than 1 run in the last 15 times out, july 4th was last time, since then they 11-4 with all 4 losses by 1 run, 4-2 vs guardians in this stretch both being 1 run losses. i'm on tigers ml, the +1.5 is to damn expensive i just thought it was interesting, think it speaks to how well tigers playing this month! and as good Bibee has been i think flaherty every bit as good if not better plus tigers have had success getting some runs off Bibee in both his starts vs them this season, one coming back when tigers were not hitting anything! price is more than right to keep riding with these guys.

piece of cake, i shoulda stuck with my 1st thoughts to fade montas, stupid dh made me nervous, feel like those tend to play out strange. nice getting that 1st cash early in the day!

tigers havnt lost a game by more than 1 run in the last 15 times out, july 4th was last time, since then they 11-4 with all 4 losses by 1 run, 4-2 vs guardians in this stretch both being 1 run losses. i'm on tigers ml, the +1.5 is to damn expensive i just thought it was interesting, think it speaks to how well tigers playing this month! and as good Bibee has been i think flaherty every bit as good if not better plus tigers have had success getting some runs off Bibee in both his starts vs them this season, one coming back when tigers were not hitting anything! price is more than right to keep riding with these guys.
Can always find a prop or three to parlay that +1.5 with just in case

damn. i did not realize cardinals were trotting out one my favorite whipping boys today, in what goes down as another notch on cards management inability to win a trade we stuck with this gas can liberatore. missed a easy one there, that sucks. you know when they made that trade for this kid all i could think was do you numbskulls really think the rays of all teams would part ways with a young cost controlled lefty pitcher if he was any good? i sure didn't and he had lived up tou thoughts in being a freaking gas can while Arozarena has went on to be a cornerstone outfielder in rays success!! cards front office at it finest on display getting kicked around by pirates. really mad i missed a chance to fade this kid: lol.

of fucking course tigers gonna lose by 1. shoulda seen that from a mile away after i posted that shit. lol

when beaz leads off a inning it should be like intentional walk but opposite. manager just raises his hand and tigers concede a out! lmao

He's the best I've seen this year and it's not close

fucker throwing 100mph cutters and 93mph sliders. era is like .75, unhittable. surprised he don't k a little more but cutters not high k pitch. only 6 walks on season also!

Reactions: KJ
Btw anyone tailing BC on the Mexican League, that Mexico City team got run down last night after being up 3-0. They are complete beasts. It's obvious why he's chasing them...every MF in that lineup 1-9 is hitting at least .300 lol. Watching the live betting was pretty entertaining down to the last out, like it was expected they'd tie it up. Doubt they lose back to back, tee off in 8 minutes. fair to include or just bet straight up tonight imo

Back