Wednesday Discussion Thread

Here we go:

My 2 favorites 1st:

CWS Ff -.5 -150
Bello ov 4.5 k’s -130

Pit/cin Ff u4
Laa/cle Ff u4
Fish Ff ml

Smaller on these k props cause they just not as strong, books set pretty good numbers but I think they have enough upside to play.

Roansy Contreras ov 5.5 +125
Edward Cabrera ov 5.5 -105
Castillo ov 6.5 ev

As we been talking bout lately chisox offense has finally picked things up some since TRL went on leave (coincidence or not it true!). Even before the offensive surge they still been one the better lhp hitting teams in the league. I don’t think they have much problem getting to Freeland, I like the Ff team total over 2.5 at plus money also, thing Is I think they could cash the Ff scoring 2!!

Cease ain’t my favorite pitcher to back cause he walks to many for a true ace imo, thing is his stuff so good it rarely haunts him. Only some the best lineups have been able to make him pay for those walks, Stros once and a very hot at the time O’s bout the only times he has given up more than 1 run in months! Rox on the road vs a rhp isn’t close to as dangerous as those 2, in fact they really bad. Cease should dominate and I expect he gets plenty of support.

I been all over Bello his last few starts and he has cashed every time, another one these dynamic rookies who have the kind of stuff that typically gets lined 5.5 or higher but since he isn’t proven or in his case had a few rough starts at beginning his big league career. Since then he has cleaned it up and looked like a much better pitcher against some tough lineups. Yanks look to be heating up some but if this kid can avoid the walks I think he could cool them back off, not only does he have swing and miss high octane stuff but he also keeps the ball on the ground and in the park, he hasn’t allowed a hr in 7 starts! I think he goes at least 5 innings here and should fan 6 minimum.

I see the juice on Javier going down, that really only thing that prevented me from playing him, I think he get to at least 7 I just wasn’t confident enough to lay freaking -180! If you can get him down around -140 or less think he a good play.

I see the juice on Javier going down, that really only thing that prevented me from playing him, I think he get to at least 7 I just wasn’t confident enough to lay freaking -180! If you can get him down around -140 or less think he a good play.
Grabbed Hou F5 rl -148

Finally got one these Ass holes. Seems like he has had everyone 0-2 or 1-2 and that the 1st punch out.

I can’t believe this asshole mowing down everyone but decided to hang a lollipop curve over middle the plate.

Why the fucj they just take Contreras out? He usually allowed to pitch way deeper? His pitch count low! I swear they better not give up a run in bottom 5th, I still rather push than lose. Man, that pisses me off, he was getting better every inning, I thought he still might hit the k’s!

Why the fucj they just take Contreras out? He usually allowed to pitch way deeper? His pitch count low! I swear they better not give up a run in bottom 5th, I still rather push than lose. Man, that pisses me off, he was getting better every inning, I thought he still might hit the k’s!
Late season count management...the Pitt announcers said they wanted to hold him under 60 today.
I'll try to scour through beat writers in the mornings.

Am I Looking At A Sucka Bet @2daBank @Inspekdah @Ryno14 ?!

The Diamondbacks have scored 3 total runs in their last 4 games against the Dodgers.

The Dodgers have won 10 straight games over the Diamondbacks

Dodgers -122?!

Hungover?! Odds Have Dropped Since The Open!

Am I Looking At A Sucka Bet @2daBank @Inspekdah @Ryno14 ?!

The Diamondbacks have scored 3 total runs in their last 4 games against the Dodgers.

The Dodgers have won 10 straight games over the Diamondbacks

Dodgers -122?!

Hungover?! Odds Have Dropped Since The Open!
Dodgers have begun sitting guys. Trends are there but notsure what they're worth at this point in the season.

Back