Wednesday Discussion Thread

Granted, I need to dive in more first, but this is a pretty gross baseball card overall, IMO.

You ain’t lying bro. I took a quick peak before laying down last night and decided I didn’t even care if I missed all the day games! Lol. Maybe there a gem in there if I dive in but on surface looked like a whole bunch of garbage!

Instant lean to over at coors again. As predicted Nats continued swinging hot bats last night! So hot it didn’t even matter Feddie was way better than I thought he be and rox hardly gave us shit! As always at coors we often just need 1 team hitting to crack the over! I was scoreboard watching a tad and seemed like rox had lot of baserunners, my 1st thought is they will get to Corbin tonight (as everyone has) but need to look closer.

Holy crap, dbags throwing a entire lineup of lefties and switch hitters at Hernandez, seems like a pretty easy cap, just look how he does pitching to left handed hitters! Lol

Holy crap, dbags throwing a entire lineup of lefties and switch hitters at Hernandez, seems like a pretty easy cap, just look how he does pitching to left handed hitters! Lol

Damn. For his career left handers have a ops above .900! Fish were one of worst teams in the league vs lefty pitchers last year and so far this year have a ops below .600!! Dunno if I love idea of playing zona to sweep but I think this price way off! For some crazy reason fish getting bet higher, hold your nose and play zona +150 the way to go imo.

Corbin has been awful this year but his last few starts at Coors have been really good, 6 innings only a few runs given up in each. Tough to trust him tho.

Think I'm going to try my hand with the Bravos again today. Anderson due some positive regression and like the way he matches up with Mets bats. Think Braves lineup starts heating up.

Think I'm going to try my hand with the Bravos again today. Anderson due some positive regression and like the way he matches up with Mets bats. Think Braves lineup starts heating up.

Tend to agree on anderson, he not giving up hard contact, his k/bb ratio sucks but swinging strikes says that should get better. Megil been a beast tho, not sure bout atl bats here?

So they moved up the cards/kc start time again? Those just smell like unders to me, havnt looked at pitchers tho, just situationally plus cards offense can’t hit!

Oh damn. Royals throwing a lefty, that kinda kills my desire to play the under even tho last few lefties havnt had any problems w cards! Still can’t do it cause their history against lhp too strong. Very limited sample but they all hit Bubic

Sheesh, Bubic has more walks than k’s this season! Cards shifted lineup around today and starting a kid in right field I never heard of! Actually like the shake up. Albert has been really good vs lhp so it ok he hitting cleanup I guess, what I hate is they seem to have a hard time yanking him later in game when he comes up with guys on and a right handed reliever comes in. Stop catching feelings and get his ass out there as he below avg vs righties! Why the hell they bring Dickerson in if they scared to put him in for Albert in the spots they should? Lol. Hate the pushed forward start time but think cards actually score runs today!

Wendlestedt what I would say a over leaning ump but with start time pushed forward it could be another situation where they trying to get the game in before rain hits? I don’t know the kc forecast like I did/do stl but it looks to me like rain coming in early, like they woulda been better trying to play game this evening. Hour by hour shows 90% chance of rain at 1-2-3-4!!! That not gonna work, that kinda puts a damper (I’m clever! Lol) on things. Without rain threat think I would play cards and over parlay but really looks to me like they gonna be sitting!

I seemed to have lost the site with the stadium orientation with wind direction and the weather every hour?

freaking yankees are on fire,. i hate when they winning! lol..i dont make a habit of going against teams once they have a win streak over 6-7 games tho! just have to wait it out till they lose then i can look to fade after that!!

yanks have already had success vs this Jap pitcher for jays and as i said about him last week, i think the more teams see him the tougher it gonna be for him, i think he in for a long season when all the good al east lineups see him over and over.. Cortes been fantastic, im not sure wtf to make of him basically only throwing 3 pitches and the slider hasnt been effective so he basically fastball/cutter, can a guy continue having success as a starter with so few pitches to throw at guys? kinda lean over.

Oh man, bumgarner getting ejected doesn’t help lol

fuck,, lol.. we got a 5 spot in the 4th tho!! after cards hung a 5 in the 1st!!

i been seeing the cards really well last 2 weeks! it easy to hit their unders but to figure out the days they actually gonna score runs is pretty freaking tough!! lol

who the heck is this Juan Yepez kid cards have in lineup today? i assumed he couldnt be any worse then the other guys hitting at bottom our lineup but 2 doubles to start career is nice!! i guess the fact they have him in the 5 hole has to say something good bout him, hopefully not just a indictment on rest their lineup!! lol

How many innings do we need?
i dont know really,. i have cards ff and ff over.. but im never sure if that counts after they play 5? for all the ff i play i cant recall having any that got rained out after the 5th!! kinda crazy, lol... i had red sox ff rl the other day in %balty when they had that long delay in 6th and was hoping it called cause was curious if it would still count or not as full game run line and totals dont count in a shortened game, wasnt sure bout 1st 5? you would think any FF would count after they play 5 but im not 100%

losing mad bum gonna come back to bite us in the ass.. 8 innings of snakes pen is a disaster waiting to happen!

who woulda guessed a 3 game series between snakes and fish in today's world would be 3 overs? lol

i really would have liked to see a 3.5 for the FF in oakland, i freaking hate those 3"s. too easy to push..

scrubbies slide from the top of the hitting ranks continues at they posted their 5th game in a row of 1 or 2 runs!! i still think chi sox bats are starting to come around and several of their guys have hit Hendricks. chisox ff -.5 -105

im having a terrible time nailing down a line for Austin Gomber. fully expect Rox to tag Corbin but not sure bout nats. Nats swinging the bats so well, they havnt been hitting lhp this year but they had one the best ops in baseball vs them last season, ,Gomber hasnt been good in either his coors starts this year but he has proven he can pitch pretty well in this park. willing to give him a pass as i have most pitchers cause lack of spring but still not sure what he gonna do tonight? maybe Rox team total over 5.5 the way to go? then dont matter how gomber pitches!! hate leaving one team out the mix at coors tho!! lol

could we have a worse freaking guy up with man on 3rd less than 2 outs than dejung? ugh

the reverse jinx works!! sack fly baby!!! i knew we would score some runs today but i be lying if i said i thought we could get the over with waino pitching a shutout!!! +210 :) be nice if snakes could close out their win!!

i guess im gonna leave the game at coors alone. Rox tt over 5.5 would be the play i would make.. suppose chisox ff gonna be my only play for the night games. gl everyone.

Too bad the d-backs and Pirates couldn’t hold their leads. Going to basically come out of these early games at 0 units unless the pads screw it up

Too bad the d-backs and Pirates couldn’t hold their leads. Going to basically come out of these early games at 0 units unless the pads screw it up

mad bum leaving in 1st all but assured snakes were gonna have a tough time winning, just too many guys out the pen, was bound to have a few screw up..

Back