Wednesday Discussion Thread

With my Pitt RSW right at the number through 81 games...I appreciate the Braves getting swept here likely after a fantastic start today lol.

The most disappointing team in MLB is Atlanta, right?

With my Pitt RSW right at the number through 81 games...I appreciate the Braves getting swept here likely after a fantastic start today lol.

The most disappointing team in MLB is Atlanta, right?
For sure. Lineup is pretty awful beyond the top 3 - and we all know about the pitching woes.

Mize on an innings limit only went 3 last start and probably short again today, really like DET but probably keeps me from 1-11 since Gibson has been good too

Mize on an innings limit only went 3 last start and probably short again today, really like DET but probably keeps me from 1-11 since Gibson has been good too
I believe they are doing this to get him into September?

This two straight winning months for Detroit is something. The schedule is very favorable for the next few weeks. They could potentially get near .500.

I believe they are doing this to get him into September?

This two straight winning months for Detroit is something. The schedule is very favorable for the next few weeks. They could potentially get near .500.
i've really liked them and they've won close game behind a decent bullpen, but the more it gets worked from shortening Mize and Skubal's outings then it'll keep them in good draft position. Hinch seems like a great string puller if they can keep him

i've really liked them and they've won close game behind a decent bullpen, but the more it gets worked from shortening Mize and Skubal's outings then it'll keep them in good draft position. Hinch seems like a great string puller if they can keep him
Love Hinch so far.

Back