Wednesday Discussion Thread

what a terrible performance from StL today, not much Flaherty can do when they can't catch popups and make at least four plays that should be called errors in the first two innings. Not sure there's a lot to like tomorrow, but these are the variations

Houser closest

May 26CROWE
hoffman
STROMAN
HOUSER
KELLYM
lopezJ
manoah
gant
PIVETTA
GARCIAL

you don't make it very hard with those, but i'm struggling to find anything worth losing money on today

^^ definitely not, but you can't line Urena against McKenzie like this where i line it more even

Played SD/Milw over 8.

SD games have gone over 5 straight while Brewer games have gone over 5 of the last 6. Should be a good hitters night with temp at 70, 12mph wind blowing out to right and the roof open in Milwaukee.

Paddack supposedly getting back to when he first came up, but Lauer has never been able to stick around so i don't hate it @Bear

Paddack is a freak. I thought things were about to go bad for him. He goes on the DL, comes back and is straight filthy. He throws two pitches and has to have the best change up in baseball. Hes nuts.

Paddack is a freak. I thought things were about to go bad for him. He goes on the DL, comes back and is straight filthy. He throws two pitches and has to have the best change up in baseball. Hes nuts.

i want to bet against him all the time but maybe since he plays for SD we shouldn't do that

Back