Peldas

Capping Slovenian Style
NHL record:-8,29 Units
Last day: 1-0-1, +1,05 Unit
Goal: positive record at the end of the season
-----------------------------------------------
to be continued...

NY Islanders +155 1 Unit :prayer
Islanders and Sabres are last in their divisoins. Islanders with 14 wins and Sabres with 13 wins. I think the Sabres are overvalued here. First of all for Islanders will be in net Dipietro, maybe the bes player from NY team. On other side, Miller was injured. But he said he is ok and he will play. So we have two options here. First Miller is playing. Best Sabres goalie, who will come from injury and I can't trust him in first game after injury and also he has struggled lately against the Islanders, going 1-3-0 with a 4.57 GAA in his last four starts. Islanders are low scoring team, we all now that, but I think they can hold the game and can score. They met this year twice and in both games Islanders were better. First in Buffalo 6-4 win and then in NY with 3-2 win. Fedotenko is Q and he could be big miss, but still the line is too high. And I have to say, that Islander are coming into this game after huge win against Tampa. Buffalo lost last game against Boston, who is also togh and hard working team like Islanders.

Chicago (-0,5) -105 1 Unit :prayer
Chicago (-1,5) +177 0,5 Unit :prayer

My first lean was LA. Nice odds. Then I saw who is in the net. Khabilbuln vs Aubin...Then Chicago is on L-4 and this is nice chance to take a win. Also Kings have problems with injuries-Nagy is out and Frolov is Q. These two players are really big misses.

Good Luck Guys!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Certainly agree that the odds are disrespectful of the Islanders. We agreed on philly last night and had a good result, may tonight be similar with Chicago. Good luck Peldas!

13967.jpg

This is for you guys. Here in Slovenia is already Thursday 13.12. and it's my birthday. I am now 27 years young.
Have a drink with me. This is the best beer on our planet.
:cheers:

Back