Wednesday CHC RSW over next year? Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
they are young and can hit/have great arms in the bullpen. Need to pay for some starters, or develop them for 2016

played OAK u6.5 (Iassogna)

leans from the BOL open:
CHC -105: Carlson
CLE o8: Woodring
BAL o8.5

on the radar:
StL u7.5: Kulpa
COL o10: Hernandez
MIA u7.5: Winters
TOR +122
CHW -105

Stay away game in StL. Miller has much better day/home splits than EV, but StL only 2-6 L8 Miller starts vs Bucs.

played the over in Denver...Dont' see the pitching turning any corner, day time and both teams hitting well against one another.

Still not a believer in Salazar and I think we see another poor outing from Zoolander...not to mention the whole fiasco with kate that hit the interweb a few days ago...lean over there

played the over in Denver...Dont' see the pitching turning any corner, day time and both teams hitting well against one another.

hard for me after missing consecutive 19-run games, but i can't give you a reason not to

I saw your over in Baltimore, might make a tt play there

thinking of backing Lester..not sure yet though gotta check splits

Volsung 6.66 ERA in Colorado and on 4 days rest. Large over ump. considering Seattle again. As a Days play its much worse but Felix has great history and itheres bouncing off garbage. Lester is just there till the season ends and has inferior splits. Still thinking about that. Washington first half or game. Schrieber and Zimmerman have great numbers. Negative is he is on poor rest but great day of week against weak opposition

Lean Pitt Big negative is day game but Volquez isplaying great and very good on 4 days while Miller sucks on 4 and in general

Key Element on Cubs. Cubs as a Days play have gone from 12-8 to worst of Week 6-15 a little dangerous.

Lean Pitt Big negative is day game but Volquez isplaying great and very good on 4 days while Miller sucks on 4 and in general

the movement in this one is very telling and I don't love Shelby, but this is getting ridiculous. Similar pitchers who need big K-zones and they got it from Kulpa, so the jump to 8.5 is even more alarming

updated leans:
CHC +106: Carlson
CLE o8: Woodring
BAL o8.5: Estabrook
StL u8.5: Kulpa
MIA u7: Winters
CHW +115

Verlander's first start since the leaked photos, how does he do? We might say we'd switch places with him but for him that's got to be embarrassing. That was a pretty funny pic with him behind her with that grin haha.

Verlander's first start since the leaked photos, how does he do? We might say we'd switch places with him but for him that's got to be embarrassing. That was a pretty funny pic with him behind her with that grin haha.

all i saw was the Jennifer Lawrence and Selena Gomez dammit

Back