Washington Nationals ML @ 2.01
Atlanta Braves Under 6.5 @ 2.11
Colorado Rockies ML @ 2.15
Toronto Blue Jays ML @ 1.94
Chicago White Sox Over 9 @ 1.88
Tampa Bay Rays ML @ 1.93
San Francisco Giants ML @ 1.83

Last edited:
@Nationals - Was a very tough game for Fister to come back to in his last start on road in Oakland and his offense didn't do much to support him. First game jitters should be gone. Like the rubber match and McCarthy has shown glimpses but nothing consistent enough this year for me

@Giants + Under - just last week Madison took care of this line up. Last night, was only the third time in their last 15 games that the braves scored 4 or more runs. Day game in the Bay, and expect Madison to be sharp. Julio no slouch either this year

@Rockies - Just see value here with the rockies avoiding a sweep

@Jays - since complaining about shoulder fatigue, McGowan has gone longer and become more efficient. But the biggest thing is that he's become consistent. That bullpen always scares me, but having Santos on the shelf and Casey J back closing games makes that BP better. Gibbons has a bad habit of leaving in pitchers one pitch too many. The record doesn't show it, but since he complained he has 3 games he started since then and is 1-0 and has a WHIP of 1.17 against (Angels, Pitt, KC). He had the lead against KC and the pen blew it, he beat Pitt and the angels game was decided in the 9th.

@Oakland Over - both these offenses have the ability to just take off and we saw that last night. Feel that Milone will come back to earth tonight after his outstanding 8-0 win over the Nationals.

@Rays - what a comeback win...or should we say what a choke performance by Rodney? Just like the better pitching matchup. Maurer has stuff, he just hasn't put it together and is still young. He does seem to be following in the footsteps of Morrow though...

Leans:

Boston Over
Houston Under
Baltimore Under
Milwaukee ML
New York Under

Will update record in AM also thoughts

S: 31-24 +6.79
T: 32-41 -10.06

just getting these prices in now

Washington Nationals ML @ 2.01
Atlanta Braves Under 6.5 @ 2.11
Colorado Rockies ML @ 2.15
Toronto Blue Jays ML @ 1.94
Chicago White Sox Over 9 @ 1.88
Tampa Bay Rays ML @ 1.93
San Francisco Giants ML @ 1.83

Boston Over 8.5 @ 1.93
Baltimore Orioles ML @ 2.12
Baltimore Under 8 @ 1.83
Houston Under 8.5 @ 1.85

Damn, huge card today. GL. To answer your question about the Dodgers games, I'm looking at either Memorial Day or the day after with the reds in town. It will be either the 26th or 27th.

Back