Wednesday Bases

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Steed, TW, Renew - thanks fellas. GL

3-0 on the night, worried after that Jays start but they sure settled in.

Totals 84-74-7 +10.48
Sides 54-58 +4.85
YTD 138-132-7 +15.33

Arizona / Florida under 9

Davis, Im sure has been a pleasant surprise for the D'Backs. His troubles come from lack of run support, under 4 a game on the season, and under 3 a game on the road. He sports a 3.81 ERA overall, and in his last 3 starts it has dipped to 2.05 with a WHIP under 1 at 0.91. On the road, he does better with an ERA of 3.27 and WHIP of 1.57. Under is 7-1 his last 8 starts, 17-7 on the year, 10-2 on the road. Marlins are hitting under .250 vs lefties L10. Marlins come back with Mitre who admittedly has hit a tough stretch vs Phils, Stros and Giants, but has been able to pitch his pen into the 7th inning in each. in 9 home starts he has an ERA of 2.93, his WHIP overall clinchs it for me, at around 1.3 in all splits. D'Backs aren't hitting righties right now at .240. Both SP day splits are good if not better than most. Drake behind the plate and 8.56 runs helps IMO.

Philadelphia / Washington under 9

Start with the offenses here. Phillies are hitting RHP at .219 L10 games, Nats at .238. Under is 6-4 in Phillies L10, 5-4-1 Nats L10, 5-1 for the Phils L6 games, 14-5-5 L24 Nats home games. Both SP have been good this season. Kendrick hasnt allowed more than 2 ER and has gone 7 IP in each of his last 3 starts, think his run support is offset with how the Phils have been hitting right now. Since getting into the rotation Redding has gone 7 starts and only once giving up more than 3 runs (his last) the under is 6-0-1 in his starts so far this season. @ home so far this season he has done remarkably well with a 2.61 ERA and games averagign just over 5 a night. I'll bite.

LA Angels / Toronto under 9.5

Under is 25-7-4 in the last 36 meetings, 22-6 in the Jays last 28 games, Marcum has a WHIP below 0 at 0.63 and an ERA just above 1 at 1.31 in this L3 starts. Mosley's #'s don't look good, but I like his WHIP and the way the Jays can't hit with runners on to offset each other tonight. Jays got 4 in the first on good hitting, but the Angels booted the ball around and gave them 3 of those runs IMO.

San Diego -1.5 +124

Pitcher Im backing is a big time Cy Young candidate, his ERA at home is 0.73 and his WHIP is 0.89. Guy Im going against, has a season ERA of 6.57, a road ERA of 7.45 and in his L3 starts has given up 13 ER in 13.2 IP. Since May 12... Chris Young hasn't given up that many runs, spanning 14 starts. He has beaten the Rockies by 2 or more in both starts this season, Rockies are 1-8 in San Diego, and 4-9 overall in the matchups. Big time homer ump BHP tonight to boot. I'm getting plus money on a -190 fave and I'll take it.

Thats it right now.

GL everyone:cheers:

Master P - thanks man. GL

Tuck - no doubt, hopefully continues tonight. Glad you likethose. GL

Blue - Cant go against the Marlins vs the Backs with all that history, personally. GL to ya man

Santa,

Why did Mets/Pirates Over 9 +102 not interest you???

Morris last 57 2/3 innings: 96 hits and 55 runs
Mets hitters are .323 lifetime vs Morris (10 HR's)

Maine last 2 starts: 12 runs in 8 innings

BC - still looking at that one in particular. Reason I didnt put it up originally was the Mets / Pirates are my achilles heal this season for the most part. No matter what I do with them it doesnt work, one of those things just have to roll with. But it certainly looks good. OVer 8-3 L11 pitt games, they are hitting .278 L10 vs RHP, Mets O 7-2-1 L10, hitting .282. OVer 8-2 Morris' L10 starts. My one conern is the adjustment on the total for Maine coming into play on this start in particular... only 1 games has seen a 9 in his L10 starts, and Maines tendiency to perform on the road.

I think Maine gets his act together tonight; I cannot see the Pirates getting more than 3 runs. But I think the Mets can rock Morris for quite a few runs before he is pulled.

MSG - good to hear. GL

Blue - can definitely see that, think the Mets would be the way to play it but the Mets have stunk it up vs teh Buccos. GL

Satyr - you too. GL

Cisco - no doubt Padilla is an auto over, ersonal rule of guys coming back etc. GL

Back