Wednesday Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
67-42-3 +$7,418.98

1-3 -$1045 on Tuesday.

Just not the day I expected as far as capping the games. Eaton will be on a fade alert in his next start for sure but my hat is off to him tonight. I have a few complaints about fundamental baseball. I know what I was taught growing up and I just don't understand why pro players still don't play with solid fundamentals. First, Ricky Weeks..I have no gripes about losing the Brewer bet, the Brewers were handed an opportunity by the Phillies who really outplayed the Brewers. Ricky Weeks is batting .238 on the yr, the leadoff man, and is 0-3 w/ 3 strikeouts in the top of the 8th down 3-1. He is swinging at the first pitch and pops up. Now maybe its just me but Weeks should be taking 100% there and while they are at move Gwynn to leadoff and drop Weeks down. Now win or lose that is just fuken dumb. Little things like this matter and that is prob why he is batting .230 this yr. The Padres tie the game on a balk and the Reds showed me why they are such a bad team.. Brandon Phillips leads off an inning w/ a double and gets picked off w/ no outs? Reds have 2nd and 3rd w/ 1 out and I think it was Phillips and Griffey who both ground out to Wells, add in about 4 double plays and this game should never have been close. Harang got hosed on a win..I will say that Weathers who went 3innings did real well. Oakland blows the runline and keeps the game close because they ground into 5 double plays. Witasick does a good job of letting in 3 runs in the 9th as well, fuken gross..

Wednesday:

DBacks -113: Let this line keep dropping. I am fully aware what Webb has done vs the Rockies in two starts this yr, both in the beginning of the yr.

0-1, 7.5era, 12ip, 16h, 10er, 7bb, 7k

But I am encouraged by a small line and his last 5 starts to take a shot here. Minus the Mets game, Webb has returned to the form that we all remember..DBacks are 6-2 when Webb starts this yr and I am sure he wants another shot against the Rockies after the way the first two have gone.

@Hou - 9ip, 6h, 1er, 1bb, 10k
NYM - 6ip, 6h, 5er, 4bb, 3k
@LA - 7ip, 4h, 1er, 3bb, 2k
SD - 8ip, 6h, 2er, 1bb, 6k
@SD - 8ip, 7h, 1er, 2bb, 13k

Cook has not been as sharp this yr and has also faced the DBacks twice this yr.

0-0, 6.00era, 12ip, 17h, 8er, 6bb, 6k

Cook however this yr has not made that stride that Webb has make and he has just been rather consistent w/ 3er and 6ip.

I don't want to overthink this game.. Series is 4-3 this yr and Webb just feels like the play.

Braves -140: Going back to the well that paid me in the beginning of the yr..I feel like I have to fade the Nats here. There is no way the Braves drop 2/3 to the Nationals and I caught parts of the game on TV down here today and the National bullpen was stretched for 6innings. Davies hasn't been great but he is reliable enough in this situation. Again I am not overthinking this game. The Braves offense is too good to not pound a guy like Speigner, a reliever getting his first start. If he goes 5 than the bullpen must go 4. Speigner has pitched all but 14innings total this yr and now will be asked to become the starter for the day.

Waiting on some lines for the Yankee double header, should be some playable lines on those games. Saw Wang -120 before it got taken off the board. Also looking through some other teams but only take 3 games today. I have to think the Phillies have some momentum after taking 2 games from the Brewers in dramatic fashion..

Last edited:
Thanks Yanks. BOL to you..

I am playing the DBacks and Braves.. Other games I am going through:

Giants -105
Phillies -130
Marlins +100
Yanks w/ Mussina
Yanks w/ Wang

Already on the Braves. Got them at 150, now OTB @Bodog. Don't know why. I will be looking at the Yankees in both games tomorrow. Was on Mussina yesterday. Good luck Green!

ETG,

Aren't you concerned about that sinker baller of Webbs NOT sinking in the thin Colo atmosphere?

I guess that is a solid concern but that again goes back to me overthinking every possible angle in these games..

I am taking Webb in his 3rd try vs this team to get his 1st win. He was lit up the same way home/away by Colo the last 2 outtings for 5er and 8hits so his sinker was sinking either day.

Its a valid concern though as it is a crucial pitch of his but I already made my mind up on this play.

I guess that is a solid concern but that again goes back to me overthinking every possible angle in these games..

I am taking Webb in his 3rd try vs this team to get his 1st win. He was lit up the same way home/away by Colo the last 2 outtings for 5er and 8hits so his sinker was sinking either day.

Its a valid concern though as it is a crucial pitch of his but I already made my mind up on this play.

I like your style...

GL man.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">everything,gl tonight! I am on these two as well.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oakland blows the runline and keeps the game close because they ground into 5 double plays. Witasick does a good job of letting in 3 runs in the 9th as well, fuken gross....

Ya...I had the UNDER and we were totally fucked over! Actually, EMBREE gave up the 1st run in the 9th to make it 4-2. Witasick came in with a man on 1st and proceed to walk the first guy. With 2 outs, light hitting Pena (hitting just .164), hits a ball to CF and bounces over SWISHER's head clearing the bases. SWISHER missed played 2 balls hit to him in that inning. UNBELEIVABLE! I was fortunate to push on my play, but...thought we both had that one won! Oh well...that's baseball.

Let's pick some winners tonite buddy.

ETG...best of luck tonight...I know I had a lot of chalk yesterday and was stunned by some of the outcomes.

I'm pretty pissed about oak yesterday too, good thing I had 4 units on ml and just 1 unit on rl.

One thing about today's ari/col game, the o/u opened at 9 and now has dropped to 8.5 across the board. Are these two SP due for a good game?

Ok just woke up and man I got beat on the lines again. lol Yankees w/ Mussina I had at -140 before the rainout..now if I want to play the game its -163..

Terp & Ray - Best of luck
Trout - Yes Davies is inconsistent but I have to think the Braves get to the reliever Speigner and the bullpen is already worked. He will get run support.
Shortline - I was just watching gamecast, didn't see Swisher miss 2 balls. I should send him a bill for the RL then.
BigRak - My days are usually chalky but damn didn't expect yesterday either.
Jack - Must of been sweating out the ML @ 2:1. Damn Oakland and their 5 double plays. As far as the total goes, I am expecting Webb to pitch a lot better than his previous two appearances. If Webb shuts the Rockies down it will prob end up under, DBacks are light hitters.

Aight so I have the DBacks locked in cause the line will go up.

$583 to Win $500

I have part of the Braves game played but if they want to drop the line for me I will wait out the rest.

I am still looking at the Yankees for either game1/game2 but not happy w/ the line. I am looking at the Angels after the beating last night and Vlad back in the lineup. I also considering Rangers, Phillies, Giants, Marlins, and a possible total in the LAD game that I should just stay away from.

GL

ETG...looking for these two to hit today too...I like to stick to parlays most of the time but trying to keep them from getting stupid...so Atl/Ari 2.5 to win 5.1...like the value I'm getting on those two...BOL to us today!!

:cheers: again

Thinking about playing Yanks 1st 5 RL in the day game...any thoughts?

ETG...looking for these two to hit today too...I like to stick to parlays most of the time but trying to keep them from getting stupid...so Atl/Ari 2.5 to win 5.1...like the value I'm getting on those two...BOL to us today!!

:cheers: again

No that is very good value. I am just no good at parlays because I get crazy and try to hit a 5-6 teamer.. ATL better hit Speigner and give Davies some run support.

GL

ETG...I do the same...the last two weeks I tried to keep myself to 2 gamers over anything else...still did a few 3's and 4's and almost every time I wound up 1 off on everything. With the 2's I can usually come close to 50%...if I can get 2:1 and hit 40% on 2 gamers I'll make money. I just have to avoid the days like yesterday where I go nuts while I'm bored at work and have all sorts of bullshit out there.

Big - It looks so good before the games are on especially when you have the chance to get paid some crazy # like 25-1 w/ your 5 games. lol..GL

Yankees Game 1 $550 to Win $339.51

Action Junkie + Homer + Free Time = Losing play

In all seriousness, I was going to play this yesterday so I am going back for it today. You only pay juice if you lose so DON'T LOSE YANKEES.

:cheers:

In all seriousness, I was going to play this yesterday so I am going back for it today. You only pay juice if you lose so DON'T LOSE YANKEES.

:cheers:

LOL

dont say that shit. The thought of Danks some how winning this game would make me sick. BOL today.

Something isn't right with this Yankees offense. And as a big Yankees fan, it's killing me. It's killing me extra hard since I have money on them.

Good luck tonight ETG. Already on the Dbacks and looking at the Phils. Is there any way Weeks can be the leadoff guy tonight. I just dont understand that situation at all. Gwynn should be starting every day in RF and batting leadoff. Weeks should be in the 6 or 7 hole

uhhhhh I should follow that..damnit..

Cold as ice right now hopefully things turn around

DBacks $583 to Win $500
Braves $557 to Win $400
Angels $550 to Win $429.69

I really think the Dodgers pound Kip Wells tonight but don't know if I want to do anymore damage to myself

On the Braves myself, and quite possibly the Angels, depending on how the Braves do. I hope we both snap out of this funk. Damn Brewers and Yanks.

I shouldn't be doing this but I can't ignore these numbers.

Pierre = .462 in 13ab
Furcal = .353 in 17ab
Nomar = .429 in 7ab
Luis = .462 in 13ab
Ethier = .667 in 3ab
Brady Clark = .333 in 27ab
Betemit = .333 in 3ab
Kent = .063 in 16ab

Then on the yr we have Kip who is 1-7 w/ 6.51era on the yr and 0-3 w/ 9.92 in L3 games..

Wolf has struggled in the first inning this season, giving up runs in five of his previous seven outings, including the last four. Get through the first inning and we could be ok here.

Cards see LHP for first time in a wk, most Cards have never faced Wolf and Wolf is having a better yr on the better team and at home.. I don't know what else I need here but Kip will prob pitch lights out and Cards with 3-1.

Dodgers $462 to Win $300
Dodgers -1.5 $100 to Win $135
$562 to Win $435 is what that comes out to if they win the game by 2.

Recap of Tonight:

DBacks $583 to Win $500
Braves $557 to Win $400

Angels $550 to Win $429.69
Dodgers $462 to Win $300
Dodgers -1.5 $100 to Win $135

Hey green!

What do you think, how rain will affect the Nats-Braves match?

This is the first I've heard of this. I usually only check weather for totals. Really got no clue. I was basing the play off the Nationals starting a reliever with bad control and the bullpen pitching 5+ tonight for the 2nd night in a row.. Davies will prob give up 3-4 but the Braves out score them in my mind. What kind of rain.. I hate delays! I will have this game on TV though so atleast I can watch my money go down the drain.

Yeah, i hate betting on games with delays. I thought Braves TT over and Braves RL, but know i dunno.

Fuckin' weather, ruined my over on the Braves and i wanted to play the over in Boston, but it's raining there too...

GL to you bro

Kelly Johnson missed a easy ground ball for a double play, think i remember that he actually fuked up when he was going to toss to 2nd... ended up getting no outs out of it and it would have ended the inning.. Nationals get bases clearing double from I think ryan church

Davies is a liabilty to the braves, they have three solid starters and 2 dice rollers....I hope Cormier can hold up and pitvh well...

Back