Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 25-22-2, +4.22
Cin 1st 5 +140 1*
Nats/SF Parlay .5/.78
Cubs Live +130 .5*

GL on the action :cheers3:

Last edited:
Hate Cin set up guys and Pitt struggling at the plate right now. Leake in good form worth a shot imo at this number.

YTD Record 25-22-2, +4.22
Cin 1st 5 +140 1*

GL on the action :cheers3:

I certainty understand the play and wish U GL
Cole has limited opponents to a .198 batting average and three extra-base hits. Reds have a couple of players that hit Cole well.Frazier - tied or the NL lead with nine homers - has fared well against Cole, going 3 for 9 with two homers, and Byrd is 2 for 7. But Cole shut down teams the first two times through the lineup - opponents are 14 for 82 (.171) with 27 strikeouts and that scared me off.

:cheers:

I certainty understand the play and wish U GL
Cole has limited opponents to a .198 batting average and three extra-base hits. Reds have a couple of players that hit Cole well.Frazier - tied or the NL lead with nine homers - has fared well against Cole, going 3 for 9 with two homers, and Byrd is 2 for 7. But Cole shut down teams the first two times through the lineup - opponents are 14 for 82 (.171) with 27 strikeouts and that scared me off.

:cheers:
Blood agree both pitcher's numbers are good here in this matchup. I just thought with Pitt slumping offensively that this presented fairly decent value but didn't want to play full game because of Cin pen.

Back