Unicorn

NHL Enthusiast
YTD: 67-65, +71.07 Units

ML record: 52-45 (.536), +69.97 Units
RL record: 8-8 (.500), +12.50 Units
OU record: 5-3 (.625), +14.03 Units
Parlays: 2-9 (.182), -25.43 Units

-------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Had a rough night yesterday, as most of the people, I guess. Tonight I'm going to change my betting way a little, so I'm only going to bet on teams I really "feel" that may have a good shot on winning the game. In addition, I've reduced the number of games I play but increased wagers a bit, according to how good I feel about each play.

Cleveland +169
I'll be riding with the Tribe for the 3rd night in a row. Sowers really pitched a solid game last night but Beckett just shut them down for most of the night. They tried but just couldn't come up to win the game. Tonight they'll be facing a bit different pitcher compared to Schilling and Beckett. Matsuzaka is a good young pitcher who's probably going to have a great career in MLB if he stays healthy, but right now, there's just too much hype going on around his name. He's good but is he good enough to be considered even bigger favorite compared to those first 2 games when "real" team's aces were pitching? I don't think so. Especially when Indians are going with Paul Byrd, an established pitcher who knows how to handle big game situations. Anyone remember this guy from his days with the Braves? I do. I've got very similar feeling which I had when Mariners were playing at Fenway, starting their ace Hernandez who outpitched Matsuzaka and they won as similary large dogs. 25 Unit play here.

Baltimore -135 @ 12.5 Units
Arizona +100 @ 5.5 Units

BOL everyone! :cheers:

GL with the plays Uni, looks like a good card. Good strategy to take as well, limiting plays. Takes a lot of discipline.

Wow man, Hitting a 25unit play at +170 or whatever would be beautiful. I will root for you here.

Best of luck

Thanks guys! It's nice to get a big W after dissapointing start of the week ;)

:7_2_111:
Cya on Friday! :cheers:

Back