Wednesday Balls

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
2-2 yesterday..

** Updated **
Sides [4-1-0] +2.14
Totals [1-4-1] -4.17
Total [5-5-1] -2.03

Wednesday in the early game, I like this game to go over..Washington is sending that gascan Daniel Cabrera to the hill..the same gascan from the Orioles last year that helped with the Over streak that the Orioles had created...this spring he was 0-2 with a 6.39 ERA and last year he was 8-10 with a 5.25 ERA..

Chris Volstad is going to be good in the coming years, he had a very bad spring going 0-3 with a 4.00 ERA..last year he was 6-4 with a 2.88 ERA only 14 starts, this year he will get twice the amount of chances to prove himself this year....

Believe Bucknor is behind the plate tomorrow as well

Over 9 @ 1.83 1 Unit:cheers:
Florida ML @ 1.71 1 Unit:cheers:

What a huge win it was the Twins to come back in the 9th and win it..it helped my cause in a parlay I had with the last play being the over 8..They send Slowey to the hill tomorrow, this kid is great, I think he can even compete with Liriano for that top spot in the rotation...his spring was great 2-0 with a 2.13 ERA...Twinks going for the series win tomorrow at home, and I do like for Mourneau to wake his ass up :)

Twins ML @ 1.67

The Phillies off to a slow start, and I expected that, but I didnt' expect 2 straight losses to the Braves, but that's where I think it stops...I know with ST you're supposed to take it with a grain of salt, but Blanton did look pretty good...Blanton was having a pretty awful year last year until he got traded to the Phils, it's crazy what run support and some defense does for you...4-0 with the Phils last year....Also feel tht Howard and Rollins and company decide to wake up with their bats

Phillies ML @ 1.87 1 Unit:36_11_6: LMAO i'll take it but it was sure ugly as hell :S

That's it for now, will add later if there is more

Last edited:
Some Extra Leans I have for the other games

Cleveland ML
Cubs ML
Zona Over

Back