COL +150: Hallion
SEA +136
PIT +106

on the radar:
SF u7 +105
ATL +118
SEA u7 -110
StL u7 -115

Gabe noted in his thread yesterday major offensive struggles by some teams the past week or so. Just watched for the grand salami last night, but will probably play it today.

Also looking to play Tor and Wash, but still looking. Porcello is an auto fade for me away/day. Bos matched its season long winning streak (3 games) but are just 5-14 L19 Wed games. Washington making a huge surge right now and Atl going in opposite direction. Wash just OWNS this team winning 9 straight meetings. Fister off 111 pitches but has been great in day games this year.

If anybody likes the under in TB, let me suggest a F5 play. That's two nights in a row a sure thing under was ruined in the late innings.

From blankets:

Volquez is a perfect 6-0 with a 2.09 ERA in 8 starts vs Houston

Bautista and Donaldson are cold.

Toronto batting average around. 200 last 8 games.

Gabe noted in his thread yesterday major offensive struggles by some teams the past week or so. Just watched for the grand salami last night, but will probably play it today.

Also looking to play Tor and Wash, but still looking. Porcello is an auto fade for me away/day. Bos matched its season long winning streak (3 games) but are just 5-14 L19 Wed games. Washington making a huge surge right now and Atl going in opposite direction. Wash just OWNS this team winning 9 straight meetings. Fister off 111 pitches but has been great in day games this year.

how are Fister's velocity issues?

updated leans:
ARI +128: Muchlinski
BOS +134: Cuzzi
KC +110: Emmel
COL +153: Hallion

on the radar:
SF -110: Hernandez
NYY -105: Culbreth

In fairness, Hou blew donkey balls for the last 5 yrs

That not really fair. he was injured 3 years ago and missed almost the entire season. He did have a bad year 2 years ago coming back from surgery, but actually had a very solid year for the Pirates in 2014. Is he ever going to regain his form from 2008? Well probably not, but when you have teams throwing guys like John Danks and Joe Blanton out there every 5 days, I don't think he is in the donkey balls blowing category just yet.

That not really fair. he was injured 3 years ago and missed almost the entire season. He did have a bad year 2 years ago coming back from surgery, but actually had a very solid year for the Pirates in 2014. Is he ever going to regain his form from 2008? Well probably not, but when you have teams throwing guys like John Danks and Joe Blanton out there every 5 days, I don't think he is in the donkey balls blowing category just yet.

His donkey ball reference wasn't about Volquez. He was saying that Volquez being 6-0 against the Astros has to do with THEM blowing mule nuts. :shake:

Carrasco last 2 years has been very good on 6+. Career 2-10 ERA of 7.68 based on 79.2 innings. I guess I would assume good variation but?

Carracco perfect game ended with a walk as soon as they mentioned it on ESPN lol

Double play followed.... Still 21 up 21 down

Third straight game here in Tampa that the Tribe starter was perfect thru at least five innings. Gotta be extremely rare, or a first.

Back