Wednesday August 7th MLB Discussion

I bet ATL -105, Perez stinks...watched the Royals light him up last weekend.

Look at that number on Cole. Wow.

Hate to switch off Oakland but thinking Quintana today with good home ump, excellent day of week and NOT on 5 days

Still thinking but Texas hitting Cleveland on a Wednesday 11-5 was not a good idea

Obvious fact. Texas will be looking at Jurado in the morning on bad rest and Lynn later who wins a Lot and has done well vs Cleveland. I suspect their efforts in the first game may be minor

Oppo teams 14-9 facing Yusei Kikuchi and 12-0 scoring 6+ runs. Also this will have a guaranteed 9+ innings to hit..

Padres Over 5½ +110

Very well. Huge bet on Houston 2.5
ML and rl on CUBS
Missed Cleveland which would have won but won with Nova. Losing by 1 with Padres

Typically when the Mariners commit errors and allow home runs they do not end up tasting victory. Fathers should have been more aggressive with the Coochie.

Dang. Rain delay at Fenway top o' the 10th inning. Red Sox host the Angels tomorrow and KC has to fly to Detroit and play tomorrow. Rain really started coming down last inning - and it's amazing how the rain in a tie game in the 9th will tighten up a strike zone. Home plate umpire was ready to get the hell out of there but Boston couldn't capitalize on the lead off single. So now it's extras and both teams have to work tomorrow.

i believe Bumgamer is at home vs Nola both on 4 tomorrow, Both are weaker than last year but Bum has the edge

Back