Wednesday August 7th Baseball

Kevy

Pretty much a regular
Wednesday August 7:

Wednesday Afternoon Play:

1*SAN DIEGO PADRES ML +111
(gonzalez & stults-listed)

YTD: 145-122 (+34.45 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets

Will be looking at the rest of the games for Wednesday. If I add anything else to the card I will post it.

Cool, some day action while I'm home sick from work and virtually bed ridden. I need this... Thanks.

Cool, some day action while I'm home sick from work and virtually bed ridden. I need this... Thanks.

MOB is sick also right now. He sent me a cough syrup or some shit induced PM message when the Tigers
on tuesday had the bases loaded and no outs and didn't score any runs. Later when they put up the five
spot in the top of the 5th he sobered up. The moral of the story Jcub is no sending Kevy PM messages hopped
up on medication when you guys are sick.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't worry I'm in too much pain to type long rants. 103.6 fever and rising. Maybe I can give y'all some entertainment while I'm delirious...

Wednesday August 7:

Wednesday Afternoon Play:

1*SAN DIEGO PADRES ML +111 :crying::crying:
(gonzalez & stults-listed)

YTD: 145-122 (+34.45 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets

Will be looking at the rest of the games for Wednesday. If I add anything else to the card I will post it.

What a f*cking waste of a Unit :rofl:

Wednesday August 7:

Wednesday Night:

1*BOSTON RED SOX Run Line -1.5 -110
(dempster & cosart)

With two comebacks in the last week to cash. I hope the Red Sox win the world series. Great group of guys.

Thanks for the winner Kevy. I will now call my doctor to schedule an appointment to check my heart tomorrow morning.... After that heart attack

YTD Baseball: 146-123 (+34.45 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

Time to look at Thursdays Baseball card.

Back