Wednesday August 1 Discussion: Cole Hamels First Start

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Pirates worth another shot as home dogs?

Reds continue to struggle without Duvall?

Yanks another easy RL win against B'more?

1533109309367.gif

Last edited:
God a RL with Sonny pitching at home in a day game. Yikes.

Pitt is an auto bet right now until they get proper respect from the books.

Cincy is done. I’ll be fading them, Mets, jays

Rox/cards 1st 5 under 4.5 only play i really like this evening. Much smaller on cards -1.5 +140.

Not a whole lot to add to VC’s thread. Prefer FF cause I think cards will get to rox pen and while I think cards pen improved (not 1st time I’ve said or thought this, lol) too much unknown for me before the 8th-9th. Until that gets sorted out and I am reasonably confident who they will be bringing into games I’m gonna have to play cards totals this way.

Fowler and Bader in the 7-8 holes gives Freeland a lot of wiggle room if he even needs it against heart of order (I say that loosely or more traditionally the “heart” of order, cards have very little heart after the 1-2 spots!). Those guys on fire for them hitting a combined .241 since asb, can’t imagine that is striking fear into freeland who always been solid limiting bombs, while I’m a little torn on how much strand rate is skill/luck (think some of both best answer, just not 100% on more of which?) his high strand rate combined w cards terrible hitting w risp I think makes for another strong outing by him.,

I like where weaver at right now and think he will have a start very similar to flaherty’s yesterday with potential for better 5th if he again pitching well.

Really quite in here today, everyone take the day off?? Looking at this brewers/doyers nightcap and thinking at least one these starters gonna get tagged for 4, gotta check ump but 1st 5 over has lot of appeal to me.

I don't mind like if it's worthy

I'm laying on the sofa "working" but just pissed it's 6:30 and this shit wasn't done several hours ago. I can be a real dick when people don't follow through

Kinda funny to think what people really think of you over the phone. You good, I treat you like royalty. You incompetent, I'm a prick.

Rather have not seen how good of numbers both pitchers have w Marquez although perfectly happy w him for the lad over. Only 1 game for Anderson anyways.

Kinda funny to think what people really think of you over the phone. You good, I treat you like royalty. You incompetent, I'm a prick.

I don’t deal with incompetence/stupidity well at all. I kinda have to surpress being a prick a little anyways at times, when ppl deserve it I let loose!! :)

Man Marquez is an over guy, not like stop and drop, but he's over

Yea I agree I’m cool with him for 1st 5 over. Hill has pretty good career numbers w him tho, and Anderson had one QS w him too., i still grabbed 1st 5 over. I think odds favor one these lineups putting up 3-4 runs against starter and don’t think either be shut out.

I don’t deal with incompetence/stupidity well at all. I kinda have to surpress being a prick a little anyways at times, when ppl deserve it I let loose!! :)
My first corporate job that involved actual communication, I negotiated contracts with hotels for an airline at 25. I love it, it's the nature of the beast. Learning to tow the line is one of the best OTJ educations I could have gotten. Push, push, push, then make em feel like you did them a favor. Yes, I'm sick.

Really quite in here today, everyone take the day off?? Looking at this brewers/doyers nightcap and thinking at least one these starters gonna get tagged for 4, gotta check ump but 1st 5 over has lot of appeal to me.
Haha sorry man, been busy myself. I’m looking at this Dodgers game too and even though I am not the biggest fan of Hill, I am leaning that way for them to avoid the sweep

I also just got robbed on my Atl series play since game 3 got postponed! Such a bunch of garbage since they already won the series! Haha

Haha sorry man, been busy myself. I’m looking at this Dodgers game too and even though I am not the biggest fan of Hill, I am leaning that way for them to avoid the sweep

No worries, have plenty of days like that myself! Wasn’t even able to bother w the day games, I looked before bed last night but weather forecast was calling for rain at most of them and had no interest getting home and seeing bunch of games in delays. Of course when ya trust the moron weather guys there no rain, when I don’t pay attention I get 3 games all fucked up by delays! Lol.

I also just got robbed on my Atl series play since game 3 got postponed! Such a bunch of garbage since they already won the series! Haha

Yea that really sucks. Not sure I understand that rule, clearly anyone on the other side already lost as well so why not honor them? Not really same as a rl or total being called early (although I hate when a over cashed but gets called, but at least understand that to a degree).

My first corporate job that involved actual communication, I negotiated contracts with hotels for an airline at 25. I love it, it's the nature of the beast. Learning to tow the line is one of the best OTJ educations I could have gotten. Push, push, push, then make em feel like you did them a favor. Yes, I'm sick.

Lol. I’m bad with ppl, much more suited for demolition or other construction where I can be a vulgar asshole and leave my brain for this stuff. Plus I need the daily aggression release and workout :)

Lol. I’m bad with ppl, much more suited for demolition or other construction where I can be a vulgar asshole and leave my brain for this stuff. Plus I need the daily aggression release and workout :)
I always kinda figured 90% of athleticism is cognitive, 10% is physical

Combine the two you're a freak. Why I love March Madness!

Rox/cards 1st 5 under 4.5 only play i really like this evening. Much smaller on cards -1.5 +140.

Not a whole lot to add to VC’s thread. Prefer FF cause I think cards will get to rox pen and while I think cards pen improved (not 1st time I’ve said or thought this, lol) too much unknown for me before the 8th-9th. Until that gets sorted out and I am reasonably confident who they will be bringing into games I’m gonna have to play cards totals this way.

Fowler and Bader in the 7-8 holes gives Freeland a lot of wiggle room if he even needs it against heart of order (I say that loosely or more traditionally the “heart” of order, cards have very little heart after the 1-2 spots!). Those guys on fire for them hitting a combined .241 since asb, can’t imagine that is striking fear into freeland who always been solid limiting bombs, while I’m a little torn on how much strand rate is skill/luck (think some of both best answer, just not 100% on more of which?) his high strand rate combined w cards terrible hitting w risp I think makes for another strong outing by him.,

I like where weaver at right now and think he will have a start very similar to flaherty’s yesterday with potential for better 5th if he again pitching well.

Way to be

No worries, have plenty of days like that myself! Wasn’t even able to bother w the day games, I looked before bed last night but weather forecast was calling for rain at most of them and had no interest getting home and seeing bunch of games in delays. Of course when ya trust the moron weather guys there no rain, when I don’t pay attention I get 3 games all fucked up by delays! Lol.
I fucked up all around. Logged online literally 1-2 mins late and missed both the tribe and detroit games, both where i was on the winning side. Also just realized that the mil/dodgers series is 4 games so tonight wasn’t to avoid the sweep and now i absolutely hate my bet there, haha.

Way to be

Weaver fell apart on us in 3rd, 2 bad pitches when he got guys down in count. Big difference w new manager over matheny, got him out of there before it was too late and trusted one the good rookies instead of leaving him out there to get shelled!! closer than I wanted but I’ll take it!

Weaver fell apart on us in 3rd, 2 bad pitches when he got guys down in count. Big difference w new manager over matheny, got him out of there before it was too late and trusted one the good rookies instead of leaving him out there to get shelled!! closer than I wanted but I’ll take it!

Exactly this manager plays to win! Gotta love the way they run now

I fucked up all around. Logged online literally 1-2 mins late and missed both the tribe and detroit games, both where i was on the winning side. Also just realized that the mil/dodgers series is 4 games so tonight wasn’t to avoid the sweep and now i absolutely hate my bet there, haha.

Oh wow, I didn’t realize that either bro. Only reason I stayed off lad was cause talked myself into ff over instead which was easy since I hate juice, might not turn out any better tho. Hopefully la bats wake up second time thru.

Oh wow, I didn’t realize that either bro. Only reason I stayed off lad was cause talked myself into ff over instead which was easy since I hate juice, might not turn out any better tho. Hopefully la bats wake up second time thru.

Doyers bats gone MIA. Not sure what’s causing the funk but they’ve been playing terrible since Sunday afternoon in Atl lol

Doyers bats gone MIA. Not sure what’s causing the funk but they’ve been playing terrible since Sunday afternoon in Atl lol

Yea I really thought when I saw that lineup they would bust Anderson’s head a little, they even got a hit yet? Fuck

Back