Wednesday at the Ballpark

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Went 4-0 on Tuesday, 3.64 units to the good. It's definitely been a nice couple of days to begin the new week.

YTD: 114-79, +32.6825 units...Parlays: 1-4, -.468 of a unit.

Gonna be quick again with today's card. It's way too late at night, and the site's running slow as shit. So here's what i've got played for Wednesday.

PHI/FLA over 9 (-115) for 1 unit

Garcia against Kim. Fish and Phils have been playing a bunch of overs so far this year...both teams can hit...then you throw Byung into the mix...can't help myself but to take the over here.

NYM ML (-108) over ATL for 1 unit

Perez against James. Switching sides tonight. Mutts enjoying much more success against LHPs this year. And Perez continues to surprise on the mound, even though this all began last year.

PIT ML (-101) over STL for 3/4 unit

Snell against Wells. Cards can't hit. And Snell has been awesome at times this year. Watched him throw here in LA against the Dodgers, and they couldn't do much of anything. STL jsut doesn't win this year with Wells throwing either.

COL ML (+104) over AZ for 3/4 unit

Francis against Davis. Couple light hitting teams. But Francis, who has excellent #'s against AZ, has gotten hot. L3 starts have been great, and he's throwing like the Rockie's ace again.

BAL ML (-134) over TOR for 1 unit

McGowan against Trachsel. Trachsel just beat the BJs, and he's got some pretty decent #'s against them historically. Also kinda fading this McGowan, and that lofty ERA on the road.

OAK ML (+115) over CWS for 3/4 unit

Gaudin against Garland. Gaudin's been pretty good this year, and i've never been a fan of Garland...who doesn't have the best #'s against the A's. But also looking for OAK to bounce back tonight, against a team they normally have decent success against.

Should be it from me for today...though i still got a couple late, late games left to cap. MIL/LAD and HOU/SF i'll take a good look at tomorrow. Otherwise, this six-pack of plays may be enough.

Anyhow, BOL on Wednesday. :cheers:

Hit Wells on the head..he's just like Milton w/ the Reds...the players just look diff when he throws..

Fade, fade, fade.

late addition

thx, guys :shake:

got a late addition for the night.

MIL/LAD over 7.5 (-110) for 3/4 unit

Capuano against Penny. Neither SP is coming off their brightest moment, even though both are off to great starts this year. Dodgers handle LHPs very well...and i also expect the Brewers to have some success against Penny, kinda like the Halos did. Besides, these two teams just play to the over here in LA.

Hope the night's going well for everyone. :cheers:

You look like a genius after that 1st inning..Best of luck, straight fire

not so much now, here in the bottom of the 8th...

still...i'm 5-1 so far tonight, up a fair amount...so it's hard to be upset at the Brewers not being able to hit...even though Penny was topping out at 89-90 mph.

2 more runs:23_31_4:
don't care if they come from the boys in blue, or the drunkards from wisconsin.

still a beautiful nite of bases though. only miss (so far) were the Bucs.

Back